93

"Come on! Pick up!"

I sobbed as I paced back and forth. No answer. I needed Fergal. I needed to tell him I was pregnant. I needed to tell him Mandy was threatening our kids. But he didn't answer. He didn't fucking care.

I paced back and forth in the living room as I felt a panic attack coming. I was all alone. Sasha, Sami, Cass, and Mella are all on the road. My family is across the world. So I'm going to go to the only place that wouldn't turn me away.

25 Minutes Later

"Pamela?"

Fergal's Mom asked as she opened the door. She took one look at my tear-stained face and wrapped me up in a hug. The tears almost instantly started falling again.

"What's wrong?"

Fergal's Mom asked as I cried into her shoulder.

"Fergal left me and I'm pregnant but he doesn't know and his girlfriend is threatening to hurt Aria and Noah and it's all just too much right now! I had no one else to turn to."

I sobbed.

"Okay, calm down sweetheart. You know we're always here for you. Especially if you're carrying Fergal's baby again."

Fergal's Mom said as she rubbed my back.

"Thank you. I just can't get ahold of Fergal. I don't know what he's doing but he just gave up on us. He just broke up with me the day after we got engaged!"

I sobbed.

"Don't cry. Don't look at all the negatives that are happening. Nothing will happen to Noah and Aria. You're gonna have another little baby. Everything is going to be okay, sweetheart."

Fergal's Mom told me.

"Thank you so much."

I said as I wiped my tears.

"Of course. If you need absolutely anything, we're only a phone call away."

She said with a smile.

"Okay. Thank you again."

I said as I headed to my car. I smiled as I sat there for a second. Maybe all I needed was a Mother to comfort me...