chapter 1

"Yeah, yeah I'm able to come. I'll be there in a few" I said hanging up the phone and looking at Miranda.

"It's okay, we can meet up again some other time yeah? Maybe Anna and Emily can tag along?"

"Thanks for being so understanding, your the best! We'll defenitly have to plan on that," I sighed getting up to hug her.

Miranda is my best friend, along with Anna and Emily. They're crazy but they're just the kind of people that you can't help but adore.

"I'll see you later!" I waved to Miranda as I walked out of the small diner we always seem to migrate to onto the busy streets of Sydney.

I was called into another suprise photoshoot because some big photographer was visiting the Strike A Pose agency. We have some of the best models, according the the majority of Australia.

I love modeling, I really do, but not when it interferes with my days off.

I usually have photoshoots on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays but since the big shot photographer has been here, I've been in the studio more and more.

When I walked into the studio Brian engulfed my in a bone crushing hug. Brian is my 32 year old gay manager. He's the best, really.

"Darling! How have you been? I haven't seen you in like 2 days!" He gushed pushing me into the makeup and hair room.

"I've been good Brian" I laughed. It's hard to believe he still hasn't settled down.
"Any dates? Hook-ups you wanna tell me about?"

"I do I do but let Anna doll you up before I go all story mode, you know how I get," he chuckled and I laughed in response.

"Anna oh Anna" I sang as i saw Anna setting up the makeup.

"Hey babe, have a seat." Anna giggled, smiling at me.

I sat down on the chair not forgetting to spin a few times just like I always do.

"So how's it going El?" She asked using my nickname as she applied a light layer of foundation to my face.

My real name is Ella, but ever since we met in year 2 she's been convinced that I was destined to have that nickname. She's hard to understand, really.

"I'm good. Really busy, but good. Do you and Miranda wanna come to my place and hang out with Emily and I sometime?" I asked hopefully. We hardly ever have free time.

"If we find a time yeah that'd be fun." she replied with a smile.

Each one of the 4 of us all have jobs that are basically our lives. I'm a model, Anna is a hair and makeup artist, Miranda is a dancer, and Emily is the owner of a small bookstore and a aspiring author.

"We'll totally have to work that out" We said in unison, glancing at eachother and bursting out laughing.

THATS CHAPTER 1 WOWZA