chapter 17

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING but it's not like anyone reads this so

"I can assure you I'm not stalking you, Ella. But I was going to call you and ask if you wanted to hang out." Michael laughed after I recollected the CDs I had dropped.

"Sure. What did you have in mind?" I asked curiously, pushing the beanie I had put on in the car up further on my head. We turned into a small field and sat down on the small bench placed by the entrance. I was starting to get a headache from walking around so much, so I was thankful for this.

"I don't know? I guess we can consider this hanging out if you want." Michael laughed.

"Sure Mike," I giggled. "but why aren't you at work?" He usually works weekdays, so him being out and about confused me.

"I got fired. Apperantly I'm not organised?" He chucked again. He'd never been organised. When we were eleven, he lost my birthday present and couldn't find it until after he bought me a new one. At first I was completely dumbfounded at his stupidity, but then he told me the gift costed all of his allowance from the past 2 months.

"Mikey, you're so not an organised person, you know that right?" I laughed loudly, enjoying myself.

"No I'm not. Anyway, I should go soon. I told Ashton I'd help him with something very important." Michael whispered, in attempt of being a spy. I leaned in closer to him a whispered back. "What would that something very important be?"

"If I tell you, you have to swear to keep your mouth shut. Literally. This is serious business." I nodded quickly.

"I have to help him choose a promise ring for Miranda. They're anniversary is coming up or something so he thought this would be great, along with some other mushy stuff I'd hate to repeat. Damn, I need a girlfriend." Michael explained, and I didn't quite know why his last sentence made my heart skip a beat.

When I got back to my apartment, I decided now was a good time to clean up a little. I hadn't been home long enough to clean up the mess I'd made before, so I quickly cleaned out my closet, throwing my jeans into a plastic bag and getting out my old ones and organising my tee shirt selection. I cleaning my living room and fed my cats, and once everything was done I took a long shower while blasting Slipknot.

After I was done, I noticed that I had a few missed called from Brian, so before I did anything else I called him back.

"Hello?" Brian said once he picked up the phone.

"Hi, you called while I was in the shower. What did you need?" I asked, setting out my pyjamas. It was nearing 6:30pm, so I assumed no one would bother talking to me.

"So I set up a meeting for tomorrow, no photoshoot or anything so no need to bother getting dolled up or anything." Brian said almost reluctantly.

"Yeah that works. Who's the meeting with?" I asked, curious as to who I would be speaking to tomorrow.

"Oh, just me darling." Brian chuckled at himself. Although I was curious and worried about what was happening tomorrow, I laughed with him.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then." I said, standing up off my bed.

"Yeah, get lots of sleep. Good bye love."

I put my pyjamas on slowly and crawled into bed with a random book I pulled off my side table and read until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

ok so I have no idea what's gonna happen next to ideas would be ace

- ella is lame