Net Neutrality Talk

Hi. I'm sure you all know what this is about, after seeing how the vote went.

My name is Charlie, technically Charlotte but I prefer Charlie.

I'm 13 years old. Shocker, I know. Sorry if you thought I was older, but I want to be honest, no matter what it means for me.

I love writing and reading Voltron stuff, but I may not be able to for a long time. So this weekend, this Christmas break, I want to get to know everyone in this community.

I want to know all of you, if you have a discord tag I'll gladly add you. If you're willing to give a phone number, go ahead, but I'm not gonna ask anyone to since that's a little creepy.

I might be dramatizing this a little, but I'm scared. This could be the end, and if it is, I want to make it a good ending. So I'll be writing all week, getting chapters out for you guys.

If you guys have any questions, go ahead and ask them. Nothing too personal, but I don't really have a concrete boundary on this.

Thank all of you, for everything. You have no idea how much you've given to me, how much you all mean to me. I am so glad that I have been a part of this community, and if things turn out well, I'll continue being a part of it for a long time.

But just in case that isn't the case, let's make it a good one.