Chapter 3: I'm Fucked

A/N:

You're about to meet Pietro Rossi. You'll see his picture above.

Again Alexander Skarsgård is playing  this role.

xoxo,
KookiesNCreme1997
--------------------------------------------------

Pietro's POV:

I looked up from the document I have been going over for the past hour when I heard loud voices just outside. Shortly after, the door of my office opened revealing my parents. My mother walked in first followed by my father. It seems he's trying to convince her to go somewhere else.

Good luck with that!

"Pietro my baby!" my mother Martina Rossi greeted while continuing to stride towards my direction. For a woman of her age she still looks radiant. We have the same blond hair and blue eyes. She is statuesque standing at 5,10". A lot of people are intimidated by her one of them is my father.

I'm 32 years old and CEO of Rossi Enterprises. We have hotels all over the country and some overseas too. Our main office is in New York City where I am currently based. My father retired and turned over the company to my leadership when I was 23 years old. Since then the business expanded, and we now have an airline company and a shipping line. It's one of the most successful company in the US. And, I am one of the most powerful man, yet my mother still calls me baby whenever she feels like it.

I only have one other sibling. Sofia she's ten years younger, and my mother treats her much worse.

I think it's probably due to the fact that she had two other miscarriages before she had us. That makes her feel  protective and overly  affectionate towards me and my sister.

I stood up to greet both of them.

"Ciao Madre" I said kissing her on the cheek then pulled in for a quick hug.

Then, I turned to face my father Lorenzo Rossi. "Come stai Padre?" I said asking him how he's doing.

My father stood at 6'2". He still have an athletic built and most girls still find him attractive, but he's got eyes only for my mother. He's a very well respected and powerful business man, but a softie when it comes to my mom. While my mother is American, my father is from Italy and they met when my father decided to move to New York and start his empire from the ground.

He just patted my shoulder and said "Sto bene figlio" he said assuring me they're okay.

I'm curious for the reason of their unexpected visit. My parents hardly drops by the company since my father's retirement. Most of the time they are busy traveling, visiting friends and family, or attending charity events.

I still see them almost every weekend since my mother demands for us to have dinner as a family every Sunday. I can't always join them due to my busy schedule, but I try my best to be there as much as I can. Last time I missed a family dinner, my mother dropped by the office and give me one solid hour of scolding.

Not something I'd like to go through again.

That makes me wonder what brings her here this time when I didn't miss any family events, none that I know of.

"I've been convincing your mother not to do this anymore figlio. You're too old for this, but you know how she is." my father explained not giving me any clues still then walked away.