Chapter 6: I Will Make Her Happy Again

A/N:

See picture above.

Alexander Skarsgård as Pietro Rossi.

xoxo

---------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I looked at the clock surprised to see it's almost 6 in the afternoon.

I should wait and personally thank him for his intervention.

But I really didn't want to impose and stay here another night.

That would be too much.

I would be crazy for even thinking of going back to that small studio apartment where Theo lives next door.

Then I remember Rose said he's in jail.

I should be safe.

With that thought. I wrote a quick note for Mr. Rossi.

Then walked out of the door.

---------------------------------------------------

Continuation:

Pietro's POV:

I stayed in my office all day - top floor of Rossi Tower - after my visit to the police station.

I didn't want to risk going home, not be able control my urges and seduce her.

She deserves better. Better than that asshole who tried to rape her. Even better than me.

I remembered last night's event.

The doctor just finished checking her up. No other physical damages aside from the bruises. I was relieved only for a moment.

The doctor said she was drugged.

I was raged. I couldn't think of what might've happened if I didn't follow her.

I looked at her direction again. It calmed me a bit.

She looks so peaceful sleeping.

Truly like an angel. My angel.

It was as if she didn't go through anything traumatic these past couple of hours.

It took a lot of my self control not to jump on her. She just looks so sexy while she lay in my own bed covered in my own sheets, yet I sense innocence in her.

I see tears in the corner of her eyes.

I'm an asshole for even thinking of inappropriate things while she's in this condition.

I've don't deserve her.

Rose, walked in that moment with a fresh set of clothes from my sister's closet.

Sofia still lives with my parents but I let her stay in one of the rooms here from time to time. She has some of her clothes still in the closet.