Chapter 15: It's Not Your Business

Recap:

He looks mouthwatering.

I blushed at the thought.

He stood up to greet me. But instead of saying hello, I was surprised because he just kissed me on my cheek.

"I missed you babe." He said in a faint whisper.

I can feel his breathe on my ear sending shivers down my spine. Then his hand traveled to my waist then held me closer to his body.

I'm in trouble.

I looked at Sofia but she just winked at me. She's now sitting beside Adam in one of the couches.

There's only one other couch left which I have to share with Mr. Sex on a Stick!

The nerve of this girl to set me up!

---------------------------------------------------

Continuation:

Pietro's POV:

After that scene in the elevator - where I treated Adrienne despicably - I thought it's best if I don't stay in the penthouse with her. I refuse to use one of the hotel suites and be tempted to go up to my penthouse.

So I ended up in James place, much to his dismay. But that dickhead kicked me out of his house because Lauren is back in town.

A week worth of pain - trying to stay away from her - is just going to be wasted. I'm well aware of Sofia's schemes, but I wouldn't be able to still keep my distance knowing that my angel is going to a place full of wolves ready to take advantage of her.

So here I am. This place is jam-packed because Calvin Harris will be performing tonight. My sister is probably one of his biggest fans. I'm irritated as hell, trying to get rid of women who doesn't have much self respect and is hitting on me nonstop.

They're not just any ordinary women, I'm talking about celebrities and an heiress. Not long ago, I would have welcomed their attention. But not anymore, not when I've already met my angel and especially not when she could be here any minute.

Sofia asked me to be here at 10, but I knew better than to take her word for it. I was very tempted to pick Adrienne up, but I don't want to give her the chance to back out.

I was starting to lose my patience when I caught a sight of her.

She's a vision in her silver strapless dress that displays her sexy figure with her smooth back and shapely legs.

God I miss her!

I can't even remember how I managed to avoid her.

She's surveying the room until I saw her gaping at someone. Following her line of vision, I saw that actor who played Captain America in film. I can't remember his name but he seems to be enjoying my girl's attention.

I was very tempted to storm his way and break his bones. But I held myself back. Fists clenched, I tried my best to control my temper.

Last time I let my jealousy take over, I manhandled her. That's no way to treat my girl.

I heard my sister call my name which has caught Adrienne's attention. She looks alarmed with her eyes wide open.