Chapter 14: Missed You

Recap:

"Sofia, did you really expect that I'll babysit you in a club? I have better things to do." He snapped.

I just pouted my lips then said "I just thought I'd try. I asked Adrienne to have a night out but I'm also bringing a date. I don't want Addi to feel left out so I thought I'd get her a date too. I guess I'll just ask someone else. I'm sure a lot of guys are dying to be with her. Bye big brother!" I said before turning to face the door.

I only managed a few steps before he said. "What time do you need me?"

I grinned with victory before turning to his direction again. "Be at Core around 10pm. See you later Pietro!"

Can't help but smile as I wait for the elevator to take me to the floor where Addi's desk is.

Tonight's gonna be so much fun!

---------------------------------------------------

Continuation:

Adrienne's POV:

I really didn't want to leave work early even if James said so. But you couldn't say no to Sofia. She's like a force of nature, you wouldn't have any other choice. She said we need to start getting ready.

Who needs six hours to get ready for a night out?

But she turned out to be right. We did spend six hours, well not only in getting ready, but also the make over she insisted to give me. I tried saying no, but when she gave me the death glare, I know I lost the battle.

After a couple of hours, when Sofia is finally satisfied with her work, she left me to put on my outfit while she goes into the other room to get ready.

She lend me a silver sequined tube dress that ends couple of inches above my knees complemented with my silver Christian Louboutins pumps, which was a gift from Chace.

I sighed at the thought but brushed it off right away. This is not the time to think about him. Tonight I'm going to have fun.

No dramas!

I looked at the mirror and can't help but admire Sofia's work. She put minimal make up on me but it was accentuated with my red lipstick. My hair is swept into a side pony with little loose tendrils on each side. I'm not wearing any jewelry except for a pair of dangling diamond studded earrings.

I must say Sofia is very talented

I must say Sofia is very talented. She managed to make me look like a goddess. I still look like me, it's just the prettiest version of myself.