Chapter 8: You're Moving in with Me

Recap:

"I think you might have the wrong apartment. Who are you looking for again?" I said trying to get rid of him hopefully to save myself from further embarrassment.

"I'm sure you're the one I've been looking for." He said as if he meant something else.

"But I don't know you." I said trying to figure out if I know him from somewhere.

Then he took a paper out of his pocket and waved it in my face.

He's hot sure. But how rude?

I grabbed the paper from his hand as he walked inside my apartment. I looked at the paper and noticed my handwriting.

It was the note I left in Mr. Rossi's penthouse.

Is he -?

"It's a pleasure to formally meet you Adrienne. I'm Pietro Rossi." he said as he extend his hand.

---------------------------------------------------

Continuation:

Adrienne's POV:

Then it dawned on me.

That's why he looks so familiar!

After leaving his penthouse last night, I was surprised to learn that he lives on the top floor of Palazzo di Martina. One of the most expensive and lavish hotel chains in the world. So I got curious and googled him.

It seems he's quite popular.

They call him a lot of things: Billionaire, Player, NY's Most Eligible Bachelor, but then they also refer to him as Tyrant, Ruthless and Cold-hearted.

I saw loads of photos mostly with different gorgeous women beside him.

I scoff at the thought.

We may live in the same city, but Mr. Rossi and I have very different worlds. That's why I never expected that our paths will still cross.

But now that he's here I can say what I wanted to tell him.

"Mr. Rossi, I ah-"

"You're welcome." he said when words refuse to leave my mouth.

He stood in the middle of my small studio. I am aware how small my apartment is. But with him inside it, it looks miniaturized.

He must be around 6'4" tall.

I gestured for him to sit in the couch but he didn't bother.

He looked around my place then stepped outside. He glanced at Theo's door then stepped back inside. 

Finally he spoke "This is a really stupid move. I'm not sure if you're crazy or just careless."

I know exactly what he meant but I'm not in the mood to be lectured by a stranger. "I'm really grateful for what you did the other night, but I don't think that's your business Mr. Rossi. I can very well take care of myself."