Chapter 11: So Happy and Carefree

A/N: This is Mozaic, a restaurant in Bali, Indonesia. I just needed an inspiration for Caffe Margherita. I find it so beautiful I decided to use it for my story.

--------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Come with me." I grabbed her hand and made our way out of the building.

I noticed a lot of my employees are watching us, awestruck at the scene before them. Never had they seen me drag a girl around. Most women would just beg for my attention.

None of them matters this very moment. Only one person does, the girl whose hands I'm holding right now.

---------------------------------------------------

Continuation:

Pietro's POV:

Mike, as usual, is waiting by the car. He opened the door for us to get in.

I told Mike to drop us off to my favorite restaurant Caffe Margherita. I glanced at her and noticed she's looking outside the window with a calm demeanor on her face.

I smiled to myself. This is the second time I had to drag her to my car and it seems she's getting used to it already.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Why can't I just ask her nicely like normal people would? Instead I drag her with me.

Could James be right? Am I really terrified that she will reject me?

Before I can answer my own question the car came to a stop. She turned to look at me.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"We're just going to have lunch. You must be tired from your job hunting. I don't want you to get hungry." I told her before getting out of the car.

I moved to the door on her side, opening it for her. She stepped out and I see wonder and amazement in her eyes as we step foot into the restaurant.

I knew she'd love it here.

Caffe Margherita is a beautiful place. With its lush garden, it's like a hidden tropical oasis in the middle of the city. Not to mention the authentic Italian cuisine that made Caffe Margherita a favorite spot for A-listers.

We we're greeted by the restaurant manager, followed closely by Margherita herself.

"Pietro! What a wonderful surprise!" She exclaimed as she comes closer to hug me.

She's about the same age as my mother, but still personally manages this restaurant. She's an amazing chef and an even more wonderful person.

"Ciao Margherita." I greeted her.

She has a taunting look on her as she is eyeing Adrienne with curiousity.

"Margherita this is Adrienne Woods. Adrienne meet Margherita, she is my mother's best friend and she owns this restaurant." I introduced them.

Before she can say anything, Margherita marched to her direction and bear hugged her.

"Adrienne, it is lovely to meet you. I'm glad this brute finally found himself a lady." She teased.