Chapter Eight: Little Bit of "Me" Time

MATURE CONTENT

It had been an hour after Jordan had dropped Skylar off. She was now located in her bathtub, soaking up warm water. Her hair was in a messy bun, and her face having been washed off of the makeup. She was smiling as she looked at the number on the paper, and pulled out her I phone 7. She slowly entered the number in her contacts under the name "Jordan," with a secret heart beside it. She liked him already, she knew that.

The hard part, was whether to go ahead and message him, or to wait. She sat her phone down and sank back down into the tub some, smiling and letting her mind race about the male. Finally she got out, and drained the water as she got in the shower to wash her hair. Finishing up quickly, she steps out, wrapping a towel around her body.

Walking to her sink, she towel dries her hair and let's it stay down this time. Climbing in her king size bed, she laid there and then finally texted him. Not knowing what to say she sends "Hey -Sky." To Jordan and closes her eyes. Immediately a bell can be heard as she smiles and checks her phone. "Hey! Took you long enough! I was beginning to worry!" was his response. She giggled to herself and then replied quick.

"I was in the bath! Should i have texted you then?" She laughed, but his next response made her blush deeply. "Yes ;)." She gasped and blushed, feeling the same excitement in her body as the day before. "Well then, you flirt! I need to sleep! Im working and early shift tomorrow! Ill text you when I'm up!" "Awh. Okay! Ill text you when I'm up too! Goodnight beautiful." He replied before the quick messages were through.

Skylar lays down and gets comfortable in her bed, regardless she's naked under the fluffy comfort of her blanket. Slowly however, her mind began to trail off "under the gutter". For the first time she felt wet between her legs, and she gasped as she knew she had carried her mind too far. She wanted to feel the same feeling when Ethan had kisses her neck, only from Jordans lips.

She suddenly did something she never thought she would. Her hand slipped down to her thigh, her mind racing and pretending it was Jordan's lips. She slowly began to move her fingertips up closer to her privates. As she did, her heart began to race, imaginary pictures of Jordan in her view. Even her breathing had began to pick up now.

The higher her hand slipped, the quicker her breath drew out. As she reached her vagina lips, she let out a soft moan, rubbing up and down, teasing the skin. She slowly then pushed her fingers through the set of lips and pressed them where her clit would be. Suddenly she got what felt like a quick shock of pleasure, and heat.

This made her moan louder, and arch her back softly, still on the bed mostly. She began to move her fingers up and down, side to side, and finally in a circle, pushing more into the small but super sensitive nerve/skin. This made her cry out softly. and then whimper. "O-oh fuck.." Was the only thing that left her mouth.

By this time her nipples had grown sensitive as well, hardening at the pleasure from her hand. The female whimpers again, then moves her hand down to her entrance. She had never done this before, pleasure herself, but she didn't exactly regret doing it now either. Slowly, her fingers began to slip into her wet vagina. She had sucked in a auper sharp breath as they did, but then slowly she began to pump them in and out.

Moaning as she felt something new emerging from deep inside her, she began to move them in and out faster and faster. This made her start to cry out in pleasure, her back arched off the bed much more now. She felt something building up, something her health teacher had explained and called an Orgasm. She pants hard, whimpering Jordan's name repeatedly without thinking.

Within a few minutes later, her fingers were soaked as she cried out on last time, orgasming hard. Skylar panted hard, shaking a bit as she was now sensitive everywhere. Slowly and weakly getting up, she washes her hands before returning to her bed. She lays there, staring at the ceiling, wondering if what had just happened was even real or a dream.

She knew it was real, because she knew she had never fallen asleep. She felt ashamed now, blushing and hiding her face with her covers. She had just broken one of her religious rules, but what shocked her was she didnt even mind. It had felt so good, and she actually had now wished she had done it before. She looked at her phone, and began to feel embarrassed.

Even though Jordan hadnt been there to see or hear what had just happened, she still felt embarrassed due to how she though about him, how she had whimpered and moaned his name during her orgasm as well. She turned over away from her phone, setting her alarm clock for work in the morning. Would she tell Samantha about this? Or just how the date went. She decided on only telling about the date for now.

Suddenly, laying in her bed, Skylar felt underdressed now. The worse part, was she now felt extremely too relaxed to even think about getting up and dressing herself. She had just orgasmed, and it left her body dead tired for once, literally. She yawns big, and finally resides to stretching and just staying naked under the sheets. Besides no one was here to see her naked anyway.

She just stays in her half asleep stage until her eyes finally close, and she nods off. Little did she know, that she would soon see a whole other side of Jordan within the next few days.