Chapter Fifteen: No Patience.

"Are you going to sleep in the suit?" She asks, grinning. "No, im going to undress then shower." "Oh?" She asks, then just grabs the tux jacket, pushing it off his shoulders and then onto the bed.

"Mmh. I'll help you."

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

Skylar slowly bites her thick pink bottom lip, before she looks up into Jordan's grayish green eyes. She smiles innocently then starts to undo the buttons on his shirt. Slowly, and one by one button, she opens his shirt and then untucks the botton from his pants. She slowly then shivers as she sees his toned chest and torso. Moaning at the sight of his abs, she bites her lip.

Going to the wrists, she undoes those buttons then just pushes the shirt off his shoulders and to the bed too. "Mmh. Still working out I see." She smarts off playfully, then runs her hands down his chest to his pants. She looks up at him, to see his eyes close for a few seconds then open. Leaning forward, the females soft lips meet Jordan's chest, and only starts to kiss lower. "o-oh.." Jordan can be heard saying from under a erratic breathing pattern.

"Yes I am." He finally says. Skylar however, keeps her lips kissing, reaching his top ab before she licks around the skin and nips it with her teeth. This gets a groan, actually, a few groans from Jordans mouth, his head tilted back some. Grinning wide like she's won something, the female stands back up and looks at him. "Mmmh. You okay there Jordan?" She asks with a teasing tone.

"Fuck yes, I mean yes." He says in a deeper voice. Skylar catches this change as well, snd she grins and just starts with his belt, undoing the hook before she goes to his pants. Taking them off too, she moans as she slides them down along with his boxers. Quickly, she gasps, almost forgetting how big he was. Very slowly, she gets down on her knees and starts to twirl her tongue around his dicks tip.

"Fuckkk.." Is all that can be heard leaving Jordans mouth in a moan. His hand goes down to her hair, fisting in it some. He doesnt move it nor push her more onto his dick, yet. As her tongue wraps around his head and suddenly her lips do too, sucking hard, he cries out some, breathing harder. Biting his bottom lip, he groans when she suddenly just sucks in about half his dick so far.

Jordan's hand tugs at Skylars hair softly at first, then a bit harder. Her mouth feels really fucking good. The way she sucks on his dick feels so fucking good! He growls and groans loud now, his body clearly relaxing now. Out of no where though, she pushes her head all the way forward, deep throating him. "Holy fuckk!" He suddenly cries out.

Panting hard now, he just forces it more in her mouth as if he could. Without warning, he tugs her head back hard so he slaps out her mouth some, then just slams her head forward. Jordan cries out again, and tilts his head back as she starts to bob her head on her own. Her lips tighten into the perfect O around his cock, and he feels his body starting to tense up a feet minutes later. "Fuck! S-Skylar!" He cries out as she tastes something very salty. She moan anyway as I doesnt taste that bad to her, and she just swallows and starts licking up at his dick.

Once she feels like its all nice and clean, she sloely stops and stands up. "Mmh. Now.." she says as she finishes taking off his shoes and pants. "Now, you can shower." She says, and grins. "Fuck.." is all Jordan says as he looks down at her body in his shirt. The only thing going through his mind at the moment is what she just did and what she's capable of doing with that mouth of hers.

"Well, I was going to wsit to do something sexual with you, Mmh, But you have no patience so you?" He asks her as he smirks. "Maybe you're just too hot." She says, giggling. He just shakes his head and laughs. "Shower with me? Then we can sleep. I promise." He asks, then explains. "Sure thing" she says. she just unbuttons the shirt on her body, exposing her DD sized breasts and those perfect nipples of hers. he groans before he just watches her slide off those lace panties.

"Well, you gonna fix the water or not?" She teases, and he shakes his head before he just growls and goes to the bathroom. Walking in, he turns the water on between hot and warm. He steps in, then she steps in after. Her body being pushed under the water by Jordan, she moans at the feeling. Both under the eater they help clean each other off. Well along with a few new hickeys on their bodies too.

Finishing with their shower, Skylar puts on his black tux shirt from before. Jordan puts on a pair of dark gray sweatpants before he judt climbs into bed and pulls her onto of him. "Look, im sorry about what happened. Im a dominant person, but i like to give pain. I get off by it. I wont do it anymore unless asked." He says truthfully as he looks deeply into her eyes.

Biting her lip in thought, she nods and kisses him deeply. "I've grown to like that spanking honestly. It hurt at first yes, but as soon as i left and got home, it felt really good and made me finger myself. i was just so upset that I had startled you and you acted like you hate me, that I ran. I was scared and sorry."

Jordan just sits up, which makes her sit up in his lap. He kisses her deeply and with what feels like passion? Love maybe? "Its okay, ill spank you from bow on. But, Sky? Can we please try out some other things? Ill go easy and see if you like them?" He offers her too. She bites her lip as in thought, before she sloely nods. "Deal, but if I don't, then we never do that one again?" She says confidently. "Deal." A smiling Jordan says.

And with that, they both went to sleep together and cuddling.