Chapter TwentyTwo: What Are Those?

⚠☢MATURE CONTENT! MATURE CONTENT☢⚠

Waking up the next day, Skylar smiles as Jordan is still asleep. She slowly gets up, but a hand catches her half way and then rolls her back on the bed and into his strong arms. She laughs and shakes her head. "Oh? I thought you were asleep?" She asks softly as she brushes his hair softly with her fingers. Slowly, she giggles. Jordan smiles at the sound before he wraps his arms around her naked body. "Mine." Was all he said.

"Well, of course all yours baby." Skylar responds. She stays close to him, and then blushes but closes her eyes as he begins to kiss all over her neck. She bites her lip as he gets to her sweet/weak spot of her neck, and almost makeouts with it. He then lets go of her neck, but not her. "I want to take you to my basement." He says, and she furrows her eyebrows. She had never been there before. Hell, she didnt even know he had one.

However, she nods and he gets up, throwing on his ripped, but loose fitting, black jeans before he then nods and takes her hand. He then guides her down the stairs, then down the basment. She freezes in place, wide eyed like a deer in headlights. There were whips, chains, bars. All different things she had never seen before. "w-what are those?!?" She asks alarmed. "Just hear me out." Jordan asks.

He grabs something, making her heart pound out of her chest. "Come here." He says. Walking there, she nods then stands there too shocked to speak. Slowly, she then gasps as he hooks something very painful but oddly pleasuring on her nipple, then the other, making her whimper in pain but pleasure. "O-oh my." She says, shivering. Swallowing hard,Jordan looks into her eyes. "Is it okay?" He asks, fear and worry clearly in his eyes, and voice. She smiles softly.

"Painful, but oddly pleasuring. It gets better each minute." She honestly replies. He grins, and bites his lip before he nods. "Mmh. Good girl." He says. He walks up to her, and kisses her neck again, then nips and bites at it. She suddenly gets a small shocking tingle from her nipples, and she gasps. Jordan pulls away with a chuckle. "Exactly." He explains, making her blush. Skylar slowly walks around, exploring this room. "What ar-" "Clamps. Just not for your nipples.." Jordan quickly states. "Can we... Maybe try these too?" She finds herself asking Jordan.

Skylar gasps as he sits her down, and opens her legs. He hooks one to her left pussy lip, then the right, making her suck in a sharp breath and tilt her head back as a moan slips out. Jordan's gaze shoots up to her face, but grins as he notices its tilted back. Slowly, he leans down, and his mouth takes her clit in its lips, and then his tongue sticks out against it. Moving it up and down slowly at first, he shivers as she moans loud and nods, her hands going to his hair. "D-Dont stop." She moans out.

"Never" he groans out, taking her clit in his mouth again, but this time sucking hard. Her body snaps forward from the suddenly movement and Jordan groans as she pulls his hair. "Oh, fuck!" Then, his tongue goes in a circle, then counter-circle. "W-We need to use these more often!!" Sky quickly cries out, her voice filled with lust and need, but mainly in pleasure. Jordan stands up, grabbing the back of her neck. He uses it to make her lay down on the bed, before throwing his pants off.

Quickly, he just shoves himself deeply in her, already rock hard. Sky cries out louder, but he doesnt give her time to react as he just slams himself repeatedly as deep as he can inside her tight pussy. Shes already so wet, that when his dick enters and comes out through thrusts, it makes a loud popping/smacking/slapping noise. Jordan moans loud, and deeply from his chest as she feels so warm.

"Oh goddd!" He can hear her scream out now as he starts to speed up as fast as he can, and as hard as he can. A few minutes later, and there is a heap of sweaty bodies on the bed, as Jordan and Skylar orgasm and pant hard like crazy now. Shivering, he snaps the clamps off her nipples and pussy lips fast, making her cry out one last time as it gives her body a really nice sensation. "Mmmh. Yeah, you like that?" he asks, making her moan again and nod. "Fuck, that was nice. Very nice."