Chapter Seventeen: embarrassment.

Waking up around 12:30 pm, Skylar groaned and rubs her eyes. She goes to get her clothes and gets her black Nirvana muscle tee. She then settles on her black spandex shorts too. Sliding on her weed socks, she puts on her runner shoes before she goes downstairs once her hair is up in a ponytail. Walking to the fridge, she examines it and grabs the materials needed for a smoothie. Making and blending a banana strawberry smoothie, she moans and drinks it. Slowly stretching, she giggles as she feels Jordans hands wrap around her body from behind.

"Off so early?" She asks softly, a hint of playfulness in her voice. He laughs and then nods. "We have a dinner dance to go to tonight for work, so i want to play with you before we go." He says and turns her around. "Mmmh. No. I have to finish my smoothie." She declares. Jordan stares but shrugs and goes upstairs. She shrugs as well then finishes her smoothie, shivering.

"Baby?" She asks, but nothing. The female then walks inside, and instantly shes bent over the bed. "Mmh." Jordan chuckles then goes behind her, grinding against her ass. Sky moans and tilts her head back, then grins. "Play with me daddy." She moans, remembering he likes that for some reason. A loud growl leaves his mouth and he has her standing. He then takes off her clothes all over again, and pushes her back onto the bed. He grins then just uses his hand to position his dick at her entrance and slide in tauntingly slow.

Moaning, her body grows goosebumps and she wraps her arms around his shoulders, however he pins her hands. She finds this hot, and suddenly she cries out and he slams into her hard just once, then slows down with rapid thrusts now. "Jordan!! Fuck!!" She whines out. He wraps his hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him. She screams out as he suddenly slans repeatedly up into her now. "Fuck yes." He groans out and then suddenly his door swings open. "Son-!!!!" His dads face turns red and he gasps. Jordan quickly covers both Skylar and himself up after quickly pulling out. "dad!!" He screams.

"My baddd!" He screams back then closes the door. Sky laughs hard and blushes. "Wow. That was new." She says, blushing a deep deep red. "mmmh. Lets get dressed and go meet my dad." He says. She gets nervous but gets dressed in a sun dress for now, sliding on panties. He puts on sweatpants, and they travel downstairs.  Slowly they walk downstairs, and are both greeted by his father. "Well if you both don't look way more appropriate." He smarts off playfully. "Anyway. I just came by to let you know of the dinner, but it looks like you're both busy. Ill see you there."  "Yeah, I know father." Jordan says and just laughs as he shakes his head.

"Hey how was I suppose to know you were busy with your...?" And he looks of at Sky. "Oh! Skylar! His..-" "Girlfriend. Shes my girlfriend dad." He interrupts. Sky blushes and shakes his hand. "Charlie. but you can call me Chars." He says, shaking her hand. "Ill be seeing you at the dinner right Ms.Skylar?" He suddenly asks half way out the door. "yes sir!" She says, and hes gone. "Now. Back upstairs, undress kitten." He says as he slaps her ass. He throws her over his shoulder, and slaps her ass harder as her black panties show now. The maid gasps, and Jordan laughs before running upstairs. He locks the door then throws her down on the bed.  "Mmmh now." he says as he just slips his member out his pants.

Slamming it deeply into her again as he slides her panties to the side. She cries out and he lifts her legs up in the air and over his shoulders. Ramming his member deeply inside her, she screams out and arches her back as much as possible. "Fuck yes!" She whines out. She tugs at his hair, and then just cries out his name. "Jordan!!!" Suddenly she is flipped over, and he is slamming into her pussy hard and fast from behind. Jordans hand slides in her hair before pulling it hard now to make her body slam back into his dick.

"Oh Godddd!!!!" She cries out, throwing herself back as she grinds at the same time. Jordan moans and grunts some before he just slides his fingers through her legs. He rubs against her clit before sliding them in her. He starts pounding them in and out fast and hard. "JORDAN!!!" Skylar screams out now, clenching onto the bed sheets. As she starts to orgasm a few times, he grabs her hips hard before he just pulls back, cumming on her back.

He quickly lays them both down, cuddling and hugging. He kisses her. "We need to shower and get ready." He whispers in her ear. She groans and then nods. "Lets go then big boy." She says, slapping her ass.