Chapter Twenty-Four: No words.

Jordan slowly picks up the female, then he slowly hands her a black latex bodysuit. She slowly slides it on, a bit confused. He hands her the heels. Slowly dresses, he has on black ripped jeans on, no shirt. His bulging biceps and abs on perfect view. "To the basement. Take the keys, and unlock it. Wait for me on the end of the bed." He squirted, but it wasn't him. It was a darker, meaner and demanding tone.

Skylar goes down the stairs slowly, then unlocks the door as she bites her lip in thought. She wouldnt lie, her heart was pounding out her chest, and she groaned. She pushes the door open and takes the keys. She lays them on a small table by the door, and then sits on the bed. She looks around at the toys, some exciting her down between her legs, and some made her think "wtf is that?"

Jordan came in, and she locked eyes with him. His mouth curled into a smirk, and he suddenly set up a small radio. He turns on "Over Now." By Post Malone. (A/N: No copyright.) He walks over and grabs her neck, picking her up by it some until she stands. "What's my name, Kitten?" He asks. "D-Daddy." She whispers. He leans forward, then kisses her softly, before going to her ear.

"Why so tense baby? Its okay. Just, yell... Jordy, if it hurts okay?" He says, using his special nickname. She nods and relaxes a bit as he kisses down her neck. Jordan's lips give sweet soft kisses to her neck, and then nibbles. His hand slides up to her breast through the outfit, and he grins. He pulls away as Skylar moans. He takes her over to some bars. He chains her to it, so she's forced to stand up.

Slowly, he unzips her outfit just a bit from behind, and he leans forward, kissing her hard suddenly as he growls. She moans, and then he slowly kisses down to her left breast. He leaves kisses down to her nipple, then drags his tongue across it. Skylar tilts her head back and moans louder some as her breathing accelerates. "J-Jordan.." She moans, and he takes the nub between his teeth, then gives pressure as he sucks hard now. Skykar jumps a bit in suprise, and squirms as she moans yet again.

Jordan gives the other nipple the same attention. He then leaves her alone, and comes back, with whipped cream, and strawberries. "mmh. Remember these?" And as Skylar looks, she blushes. "B-Breakfast" she whisper. "Mmhm. Exactly." He says back before I sprayed some on her neck, and then some on her nipples. He unzips her outfit and pulls it down some. He slides three strawberries inside her pussy, making her gasp in suprise. "You okay, my Love?" He whispers in her ear before he sprayed whipped cream down on her pussy.

Lastly, he opens her mouth by her chin and his thumb, and sprayed some in there. Kissing her hard, the male spreads the creme everywhere in their mouthes. Moaning, she kisses him back. He goes down once the whipped cream is gone. Trailing hard kisses down, he licks up the creme off her neck some, and then sucks hard the rest of the way as he bites. She cries out softly, and fights her restraints. "Fuck!" This makes Jordan moan, and he goes lower down her body. He kisses her cleavage, and she bites her lip.

Watching as his head goes to her nipple, and he starts to suck hard to get the creme, she moans and bites her lip harder. She cant help but feel more turned on from not being able to cling. He goes to the other nipple, and sucks harder this time, making her cry out some. He grins, however, and goes down with kisses trailing hot on her skin. She whimpers as soon as he gets to her pussy, and suddenly starts to just dive in for the creme and strawberries. "Daddy!!" She cries out, and arches her back.

He licks through her slit, then moans as he tastes strawberries, covered in her wet juices. He starts to nip and suck at them, which makes he lick at her pussy too. He moans as she suddenly tightens her legs a bit around his head. he dives in more and grabs the last strawberry. He sucks it til its nice and wet, and then shoves it back in, making her cry out at the cold juice from it. "Daddddy!!!" She screams out in shock, and squirm hard. Jordan spreads her legs further apart, and grins as hell starts to shove and scoop his tongue in her pussy.

He did it right he supposed, because she suddenly threw her head back and cried out his name yet again. Growling, he pulls away and leaves her needy at her peak. "N-n-! I mean, fuck!" She says, and stands up as she bites her lip. "I'm going to lay you down on the table, and then use candle wax. Just try it, dont like it? Then just say the word, deal?" He says. She blushes but nods. He unchains her, but puts her on a table, and chains her there instead. He slowly grabs a tie. "What's that for?" Sky whispers.

"Blindfold. You'll see, well feel, why." He says, with a grin. The radio changes to "Same Bitches." By Post Malone (A/N: No Copyright)  as well, and he slowly covers her eyes and ties it. "Can you see?" He asks, but she sees nothing. Just black. "No." She says softly. She feels his hand on her right inner thigh, and she gasps as it feels evenn more intense. However, something hot lands on her and she cries out in oain, but oddly pleasure too. She pants, and hisses. But then moans out as she feels it up on her hip. She whimpers, and squirms a lot. "Shit.."

"Mmmh. Language Kitten." He says, then clicks his tongue three times. "Sorry, sir." She replies, making him moan. "Good Girl." He says, then suddenly Skylar moans when she feels this hurn on the very top of her pussy. "Oh!!!!" She breathes hard, also biting her lip. "Someone likes that one." He growls out, then drips one on her other thigh. More of it falls, making her cry out in a bit more pain than pleasure. He doesn't ease up though, pouring more up to her hip, also up her stomach and to her nipples. He pours it all on, and she screams out, but arches her back as it all feels so good.

"Daddy!!!!! Ohhhh Godddd!" She whimpers out, shaking. He slowly takes out his member. He wlips it between her legs, then starts to rub and grind his hard member against her clit. "Mmh. Yes!" She moans out, and Jordan hears the chains rattle as she fights them. He grabs a small toy, and hooks the round sponge chain to her ankle, then the other to her other ankle. He spreads it wide, which makes her legs spread wide as hell suddenly.

"Get ready kitten." He says, then pulls the clamps out. He pinches them tightly to her nipple, and leaves them. One goes to her right and left pussy lip, and hook to her thigh strap, hooking everything up. "Ready?" He asks, but she's too busy moaning and crying out in pleasure now. He just chuckles and slides in a small didlo into her ass, making her gasp and grunt loudly. She tenses, then slowly relaxes, moaning way louder now. He climbs over her, and then slides into her core, very slowly. "Say my name kitten, come on. Who's in charge?" He asks, grunting before slamming hard into her once, then thrusts at a medium softer pace.

"D-dadddy!!!!!" She screams out and he rewards her with another harder slam into her. The chains rattle as her wrists fight the restraints tough now. She screams out his real name, and arches her back high. He finds her hot as hell, and he doesn't stop due to it. He starts to just repeatedly slam into her now. "Fuck yes daddy!! Don't arop!! Don't!!!" She whimpers out loud, her stomach feeling like its knotting deeply. He grins, but doesnt. "I won't, Kitten!! Fuck, princess!!!" He groans out as he speeds up. She tightens around him, and in a few more long minutes, they both climax.

Jordan picks Skylar up however, then slowly bends her over the table. He slaps her as as he rips out the dildo, and then slowly slides into Sky's ass. It makes her whimper and grunt as she grabs at the table. "J-Jordan!!!! Dadddddy!!!! Holy fuck!!!!" She gasps as he doesn't stop, her still sensitive as hell down there. His hand wraps around and presses against her clit as he starts to To make slow but deep and long slams into her ass as he builds up pace.

Screaming out, Skylar suddenly throws her ass back into him. "Ah!! Kitten!!" He grunts out. "Mmh thats it!! You feel tight baby." He rubs her clit, and she whimpers in a higher pitch of a voice when she feels close. "I-I need to cum!!!!!! Pleaseeee!!!" She screams at the top of her lungs as she super close. "Cum Kitten!! Cum!!" He yells into her ear, making her suddenly squirt and then orgasm 2 times down her thighs. "Fuckkkkkkk! Heh!" And they both orgasm before panting hard "Princess!!" He grunts out loud. She chuckles and groans in response.

"Mmh thank you." And he turns her around. "How did that feel?" "No words describe it. Its hot, painful but still sexually pleasing." She says softly, smiling.