Chapter TwentyThree: We are traveling.

⚠⚠ MATURE CONTENT⚠⚠

Jordan slowly wakes up Skylar by talking to someone on the phone. "Yes sir. The thing, and my one condition to this business trip, is that you have to allow my girlfriend to come as well. Or I will turn it down." He says, making her open her eyes. "Thank you sir. We will be there tomorrow." He says, and the click is heard. "So, where are  we going tomorrow?" Skylar asked in a small morning voice. She stretches.

"Las vegas. There is some stupid meeting for three days, and i want you to go." He says, grinning wide. She raises her eyebrows, but nods  "sure baby. Ill pack, then shower and come eat!" She adds on.  Jordan just grins, "ohhh. Not yet." He says, then slowly crawls over her. "Noooo. Im grossssss." She whines. Skylar's hair was in a a crazy mess and her eyes half closed a bit.

"I donttt kknowwww, if you say soooo." But her eye catches his already hard member.  She blushes and looks up in his eyes. "Let's shower first?" He asks, then kisses her neck. "Okay s-sure baby." She shivers out a shuttered breath. "then come on." He suddenly pulls away as if not hard. "Now?" "Well, yes." He laughs. she blushes but grins herself. "Okay."

Slowly, Skylar strips, and slowly as she purposely sways her hips a bit. she walks to the bathroom, then turns the water on and steps in. She moans at the warm water. But slowly, bites her lip as she feels his chest suddenly hit her back some. "hello there.." She whispers. "Well, hello there " Jordan whispers in her ear, biting it softly.

"I couldn't help but notice, that you teased me back there baby." He growls out softly. "Mmh. Did I? My badddd.." She purrs out as she turns around. Jordan kisses her ear, then her neck til he gets to her sweet spot. His teeth scrape the skin, then bite softly and suck hard as she moans softly. "J-Jordan.." She moans out softly, and he groans. "yes my love?" He asks as his lips reach her collarbone, and nip softly.

Skylar bites her lip harder, and doesn't say anything yet, letting him keep going. Suddenly, she feels his hand rubbing against her inner thighs before he slaps it hard, making her whimper and pant softly now. "spread 'em." He demands. She opens them slowly, then moans and tilts her head back some as his fingers slide against her pussy lips. "J-Jordan.." She shivers. "Yes, my love?" He asks, smirking.

"W-ehat are you do-Ahhh!" She whimpers out as three of his fingers suddenly slide inside her core. Her lips crash to his as she pulls them away from her breast. "Come on, just fuck me with your fingers already." She suddenly demands. Slowly, he starts to slam his fingers in and out fast as hell now, slamming them in. "Come on, who's in charge, who?" he whispers as he suddenly stops right when she was about to orgasm.

"I..I.. Uhhh. Shit.. You are! Okay? You are! Now finish!!" Sky screams. "Mmmh. Good slut." He pulls his fingers out though. Jordan turns her around, and bends her over. He grabs her hair, and fists his hand in it as he thrusts slowly into her core. "Ohhh god." She moans as the hot water trials down her heated body as well. "My Godd. T-That feels intens-!" "Say my name!" He suddenly screams at her as he slams into her hard just once. "Jordan!!"

"Louder!!" He slaps her ass hard enough to leave a red handprint, then just starts to fuck her hard and fast at a tempo. "Ahhhhh!!! Jordannnn!!!!!" She screams out and pants as she feels her stomach knotting somehow. "Mmmh. That's it." He rubs her ass, but quickly spanks it hard again. Skylar whimpers, in a good way, and then bites her lip as she feels close. "P-please!!!! T-tell me I can orgasm!!!" She begs.

"Mmmh. Beg more. Just a little longer." He says as he let's out a deep groan. "Please!!!!!! Please!!!! Oh God!!! Jordan!!! Please!!!!" she screams out as she whimpers from intense pleasure. "Then orgasm Kitten. Come on, squirt for me." He groans out, then pants and lets out a small small whimper. Suddenly she is orgasming on his member a lot, soaking it with a large squirt. she shakes, but he sloelt slides out and stands her up. "mmmh. Now. Shower, and pack. Then we will go out to eat, deal? Its a date, no No's." He explains.

"Fine fine." Sky replies, rolling her eyes at him. She slowly washes and conditions her hair before she shaved everywhere needed. She washes her body then gets out, drying off and then putting on a short but oversized shirt and some black skinny jeans. She lays on the bed, charging her phone. After 5 minutes, she gets up, grabbing her suitcase. she puts in 5 shirts, 4 pairs of pants and 3 shorts.  5 pairs of panties and 4 bras. And 6 socks before toothpaste and a hairbrush. She uses smaller bags for her shoes and so on.

Jordan had been out of the shower. He was dressed in a normal white tee shirt, and dark jeans that fit not too tight, but not that loose either. He had packed 4 tee shirts,Mainly business ones, 4 pairs of pants, business as well, and then some sweats and socks. He had ties and shoes in another, and boxers as well. He put in his toothpaste, small brush, and then business files. Jordan plugs up his laptop to charge and grabs his phone. He slaps on his black converses. Sky slips on her black vans that shoe her ankles, and then steals one of his jackets.

Its oversized on her by a good bit, but it was a thin zip up hoodie, so it was fine. Smiling and ready to go, They hold hands and walk to the car before getting in.

-----*------*------*------*-----*------*------*------*-----

"Baby?" Jordan suddenly interrupts the radio. "Mhm?" Skylar looks over at him, smiling. "I want to try something tonight. Something very different. " he says. She bites her lip, then raises her eyebrow. "Like?" She asks. "A suprise. It'll be at home. I promise. Just, trust me?" He asks. She slowly bites her lip harder, chewing on it now really, then looks out the window as she thinks. "Yes baby, but if i say it hurts, stop?"

"Of course." He says as he pulls into a small little cafe like restaurant diner. He suddenly blushes, but takes her hand and walks inside. "Ill have the BLT breakfast sandwhich." Jordan explains after Skylar orders her oreo milkshake, and a chocolate chip pankcakes with strawberries and whipped cream. "Thank you baby." Skylar says, looking at him. "Of course. Anything for the most beautiful girl in the world." Jordan explains.

Their food gets there, and they slowly eat as they talk. She learned his favorite colors were Red and black, and oddly her's Black, then red. They both liked mint, but only once in a while. He loved bacon cheese and eggs together. And she did too. They had A LOT strangely in common. Once finished and payed, they go to the csr and head home.

"Let's cuddle and watch movies or nap until tonight. You will need your strength." He whispers in her ear. "Well, im full, so watch movies and nap, iffff, we get tired?" She suggests. "Sounds perfect." He says. "Good. Now, which movie?" "Uhhh. Good question. How about The Giver?" He suddenly requests. "Works for me." She explains.

They lay on the huge bed and cuddle close as he fixes the tv on Netflix. He goes to the movie then chooses it, turning up the tv. Laying there for about three hours, having fallen asleep for 2 and 15 mintues, Jordan wakes up, and slowly kisses Skylar's neck until she wakes up.

"It's time."