Chapter 1: The Beginning.

"Excuse me miss, could i get a peppermint mocha? Miss? Miss!" The black headed girl jumped, spilling hot coffee down her shirt. "A-ah!! Ah!!! Yes sir! One moment! I apologize!" Her round lips were in a frown now. Skylar was never this distracted before, or zoned out. The female was standing at 5'1, shorter than most females here in her new town of San Fransisco. She had long black hair that cascaded down her tiny small bones shoulders, down her round double d breasts and ended about an inch above her ass.

She had medium toned skin, mostly a pale looking color than tan itself. Her big blue eyes shined like the sea on a sunny quiet morning, and her lips plump and soft like smooth butter. She had a thin small boned body, and a round curvy hourglass figure. She was overweight, nor underweight, just the right size for her comfort. She was currently at her job, Starbucks. It was the first job she had ever had since her father was overprotective of the Catholic girl. She had never had a boyfriend, never went to a party, never tried ddrugs, etc etc. She was your typical good girl. Never having any problems.

She had been lost in thought when she heard the mans voice booming through the café. "I apologize sir, a peppermint mocha? Its on the house." She said, since it had taken his time to get her attention. She slowly poured the hot mocha into the cup, and turned around to hand the man his drink. She smiled at the rather handsome man, and he winks at her before leaving. She blushed, and then sighs softly with a huff. "Only thirty more minutes Sky, then you can leave."

Thirty minutes of serving and making coffee, and Skylar was out the door. She let her long black hair down out of its ballerina bun and let it flow, smiling. The female slowly walks to her red shines new car, thanks to her father of course. She let's down the sun roof of the car and starts her drive down the road to her home. The air was warm, and it felt good today so she drove a little slower to her home.

Making it to the big white house, having a balcony ontop and blue shudders for the windows. It was like the dollhouses only rich people's kids got, the fancy big ones, with perfect details, and carves down to the perfect letter, so beautiful and eligant. Her father again had bought it for her as a going away present. She got out of her car, walking slowly to her home. Skylar unlocked the door and walked into her home, smiling at the scent of strawberries. Her home had always smelt like strawberries, but she couldnt explain why.

She slowly headed up the wooden steps, still in perfect shape, not a single creak to be heard as she traveled up. She slowly headed to the huge bedroom of hers, closing and locking the door as she fell to her bed and let out a sigh. "Oh Skylar, what is wrong with you today?" She asked herself, having been distracted all day, but not only on one thing. Her mind had been racing about the weather change from Colorado, to her parents still in Colorado, to her first school year of college in the next month. She was going to be a nurse.

-------*-------*-------*-------

2 hours later

Skylar wasn't sure when she fell asleep, but that she had just woken up. The female yawns softly and then decided on a shower before dinner. She slowly took off her clothes, throwing them into the hamper before she climbed over the side of the tub and adjusted the water. She had taken her shower, smelling like coconut and strawberries mixed. She slowly towel dried her hair and threw it into a messy bun on her head as she walked downstairs.

She had on a black oversized shirt and some shorts. Huffing, the female just heated up some leftovers pizza and munches on three slices before she called it a night. She had work tomorrow early anyway, her first morning shift actually. The female climbed in bed, before cutting off the lamp on the brown faded nightstand, and with that, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.