Chapter Ten Continued...

MATURE CONTENT IS CONTINUED WITH CHAPTER.

Sky laughed and nodded. "I want you.. Like.. That." "Mmmh. Patience Kitten."

"Mmmh. Patience Kitten." Jordan responded. Skylar didnt know why, but that nickname made her feel more excited down. there. "Yes sir." She playfully said, but by the way he growled loud and nodded, she knew he liked her saying that. Slowly, he leaned down, his lips morphing around her right nipple. At first, he just licks it, but that still gets her wetter down there.

Skylar moans however as he starts to pull and suck on it, her eyes closing as her mouth opens up to let the moan out. "Oh my god. T-That feels.." But she cut off as he grinded down into her again, letting out a moan and whimper of his name combined. Jordan grins as she falters like this, almost happy now that shes a virgin and so sensitive.

"Mmmh." He moans against her nipple, and sucks harder and harder. She moans and grabs at the bedsheets beneath her, fisting her small hands in them. Slowly Skylar takes the time to calm her breath, but it doesnt help much as Jordan's lips are soon wrapped around her other nipple now, and sucking hard as well on this one. This time, he never stops grinding into her pants through his, his erection clearly felt now.

Skylar cant help but moan as she feels all this new pleasure now. She whimpers in pleasure, and slowly starts to copy his hips, frinding up into him as he grinds down into her. This works, as she gets a loud suddenly groan from Jordan. "Yes, fuck yes." he moans as she doesnt stop either. He grabs her hips and pins them down a few minutes later however.

Thinking she's done something wrong, she goes to look up at him, but she doesnt get the chance as he is now kissing lower and lower down her stomach. Skylar's breath is ragged now, down right a mess of heavy breathing as Jordan does this. He pulls away, and then start to look at her jeans. He bites his lip, eager to take them off now. As if he had asked before he looks at her.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" He asks her, and she nods. She wanted him so badly now. "Please.. Im ready.. Please?" She asks, blushing. "Mmmh. For a second, I thought you were going to beg." He playfully says before I starts to take off her shoes, then he unbuttons her pants, and she lifts her hips to help him. As they slide off, she bites her lip, finally growing a bit nervous.

He slowly just slides off her panties before he goes down to her stomach, resuming his kisses down the flat surface. She moans as he reachs the top of her pussy lips. "Oh Jordan." She softly whisper moans. She can feel his lips smirk before they soon kiss even lower. "A-ah." She moans again, heat building up down there quickly now.

Jordan kisses down then back up her pussy lips, before he quickly just slips his tongue through and licks against her entrance and then clit. "Oh fuck." This time, she moans louder. Her breathing returns to its crazy pattern as well. Jordan pulls away, and he suddenly slides two fingers inside of her. She moaned and bit her bottom plump pink lip hard now. He starts off slow, just moving his fingers in and out every few seconds.

Skylar couldn't explain why, but when he did it, it felt so much better. "F-Faster.. Please..?" She moans out instead of acrually speaking it out. Within a flash, and his fingers were going even faster. He leans forward, and suddenly slams his fingers deep inside her after adding a third one. "Jordan!!" She cries out now, arching her back some. Jordan shivers, watching as he brings pleasure to the woman beneath him.

He never thought he'd actually get her, but she was crumbling, and soon she would learn his real sexual ways. Slowly his sped his fingers up, repeatedly slamming them deep inside of Skylar's tight pussy. She scried out louder and louder, her hands fisting amd pulling on the sheets underneath them until she moves them to above her, clinging onto her pillow as her back just arches higher and higher.

Suddenly, Skylar felt it all building up and it felt like she screams as she orgasmed. She didnt know it, but Jordan knew he just made her squirt by the way it flew out like that and against his fingers and hand. He shivers hard, licking and sucking at his fingers before moaning. She was definitely the most tastiest out of his submissives before. As Skylar caught her breath, she felt him get off the bed. She whimpers, still wanting him regardless of her just having orgasmed.

He grins and just starts to take off his clothes. His glorious 8 pack was on view again, before his shoes and pants were off too. She sat up on her elbows, wanting to see his member. As soon as he slides his boxers down, and his dick springs up, she gasps. Would that even fit in her? She blushed as he climbed over her. She was still soaking wet, and he slowly just kissed her softly as he slides inside her slowly too.

Skylar whimpers as it hurts, her nails digging into her pillow. She squeezes her eyes shut, try in to ignore the new pain as she feels something gush out of her pussy. "what's that's?" She asks softly, scared for a moment. "Shh, its normally baby. Its blood, I just broke your hymen, meaning you arent a virgin anymore." he reassures her, and she nods. "Itll feel better in a minute, I promise." He says softly into her ear.

Skylar moves her hands to his back as he starts thrusting softly. At first, it hurt worse, making her whimper loudly, but suddenly she was washed over with immense pleasure. "Oh. My. God." She moans out, and jordan takes this as his cue to speed up a bit. As soon as he does, Skylar is moaning even louder, her hands pressing into his back some. Jordan groans, the feeling of her tight pussy almost overwhelms him, but it feels so good hugging up to his dick.

Suddenly he found himself thrusting even faster, and now a bit harder as he hears Skylar moan "Faster," under her breath. He groans, moaning when she does. Skylar can't even begin to describe just how good this all feels. As he goes faster like she asked through a moan, she cries out. However, once he starts to fuck her harder, she cries out more clearly.

With both panting, Jordan just starts to fuck her as fast and hard as he can, and suddenly Skylar goes from crying out to scream out his name. "Fuckkkkk!!" He cries out himself as he groans. "J-Jordan!!! Oh my god yes!! Yes!!" Sky began to scream out as she felt it all building up more and more. "A-ah!! Ah!!!" she starts to scream out even more. She can feel herself on the brink, but it just won't stop building up.

She pants and scream out harder and louder, even Jordan begins to groan more and more now into her ear. She whimpers loud and then throws her head back, arching her back so high it doesnt even touch the bed anymore. Her nails suddenly started to dig into his back now, then harfer as he keeps going. "J-Jordan!!!! Jordan!!! I-I think! I-i-!!!!" But she cuts off as suddenly she is orgasming hard, so hard her legs shake.

Within seconds after, jordan pulls out and quickly just orgasms on her stomach and breasts as oppose to inside her. Once finished, Jordan just rolls over and falls down on the bed beside her in a heap of pants. Skylar still laid there, in her own heap of pants as well. She couldnt believe what had just happened, but she liked it a lot.

After everything calmed down, and they were both relaxed, Skylar cleans off her stomach and then covers them up. Without thinking or hesitation, Jordan wraps his arms around her upper stomach and pulls her close to him. "Fuck, that was...-" "Fucking amazing." Skylar finished, making him nod and chuckle. And with that, both of them feel into a deep sleep.