Chapter Eleven: Mine.

When Skylar woke up, she felt the same strong arms around her waist. She blushed as she remembers last night, and rolls over to face the sleeping Jordan. Taking in the mans features by running her fingertip across his jawline, she can see his stubble beginning to grow back by the tiny little black hairs covering his jaw and sideburns. Her lips trailed to his lips, and felt just how soft they really were. Then next came his eyebrows and nose.

Skylar was so lost, she jumped as she looks up and see's his eyes looking at her, a smile on his lips. She blushes as the male laughs softly. "Sorry babe, i mea-, babe? Anyways sorry for scaring you." He admits. Skylar was still on him calling her babe. She smiled, and then felt a new playful attitude spark. She raises her eyebrow, grinning. "Babe? Who said im your babe?" She playfully smarts off.

Unlike most guys, or the reaction she thought she'd get, Jordan didnt say "I did, or well will you date me," instead, he growled like an animal and was over her tiny body in seconds. His eyes held something fiery in them, and then he just goes down to her ear. "I say your mine, and by the way you havent left yet, I assume you have no problems with it." he says.

The female was completely shocked, and more so her face was soon covering in the deep red tint of her blush. "I...I.." Was all she could get out right now. He was right, she had no problems with it. She wanted him to be hers in a new exciting thrilling way. "So, what's it gonna be?" He whispers again, his hand slowly rubbing her upper outter left thigh. She shivers, getting horny, but holds it back. "Im yours." She says softly.

Jordan smirks as she admits it, feeling his secret dominant side coming out. He had almost lost it and was going to show her why she belonged to him, but he managed to leave it at a growl. He let's her thigh go and then smiles before he just kisses her softly but deeply. Slowly, he raises up from over here, the sheets falling off both their bodies now.

"Shower with me." Was the best thing said. Skylar was surprised he was still here at her house after last night. Samantha had told her all about dating, and explained what all these new feelings were. Most guys had sex then left, vanishing from the woman's world, but he was still here. Surely that meant he really wanted her as his. "Okay, ill shower with you, considering it is my house." She smarts off playfully again. This time, she slowly nips at his bottom lip too, before quickly and teasingly swaying her curvy hips all the way to her shower.

Jordan slowly shakes his head and follows. He was going to like her as a sub if she agreed. If she didn't, he didnt know what he would do. The water was turned on, and the female set it to warmer than warm, but not too hot. She slowly then just steps under the water, moaning at the feeling of the hot water hitting her body. She smiles wide, and then suddenly feels something against her back. She turns around, smiling at Jordan.

Jordan wrapped his arms around her, before he walks them into the water. He just looks at her, before smiling wider. "What?" She asks, unsure why he is smiling at her so wide and so much. He brushes her hair off her shoulder and then just lean down and kisses her differently than he had ever kissed any girl before. He poured a bit of what they called love into it, before he pulled back.

"Just amazed at how beautiful you are with no makeup. The makeup compliments you, but you don't need it at all." Jordan suddenly explains why, and Skylar blushes. Her heart feels like it skipped a bit, and she just smiles.

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

"Come on, i wanna take you to my place. I don't wanna be aparttttttt." The grown man whined for once. Skylar laughs softly and raises her eyebrow. They had long time finished their shower and she had cooked him breakfast. Slowly, she crosses her arms and rolls her eyes playfully, but laughs and then nods. "Oh, alright. Let me get my things for work just incase i stay the night."

Skylar grabbed her phone, her wallet, and her uniform before she slowly then walked to his car. On the way there, they talked about their families some more, and Jordan had mentioned how he thought she was brave for trying out new things. When they got there, and finally inside, Skylar took the time to actually look around. Jordan let her, following her around and answering all the questions she asked.

Once they reached the back of the huge house, she went to the patio in the back yard by going through the glass double doors. She stopped, shocked as she looked over the layout of Jordan's backyard. The whole thing was huge, having a walk around garden that seems to never stop, a hot tub and jacuzzi, and then a big, and deep pool. She slowly raises her eyebrows, and just looks at Jordan.

He laughs and just shakes his head. "Hey, I had to work hard as fuck just to get this house, no money inherited. Ever since i was 16 and got one." He explains quickly. Sky shakes her head, and just laughs softly. "Well, i was just going to ask, but okay baby." Jordan laughs and nods. Slowly he takes her to the living/lounge room. After getting a few drinks, snacks and popcorn, they both sit down on the couch, and Jordan hands her the remote. Skylar was shocked he did, if she was being honest, but she settled on some movie called "50 Shades of Grey."

What Skylar didn't know was that she would soon find out how Anna felt about these new toys being shown on screen. She hasn't had the foggiest idea what kind of man Jordan really was, but she was about to find out what he really did.