Chapter Nine: Stolen Kisses.

Three days had passed and Skylar had been texting Jordan all the time except when she was at work, like currently. She was cleaning the machines before opening time when Samantha came in. "Girl!!!!! Tell me everything!!!" She squeaks out, clapping her hands. Are they back in highschool? Skylar laughs. "I had a great time. He is a really nice guy actually. And he..." And Sky had explained everything to her as they worked.

By the time she was finished, Samantha was smiling from cheek to cheek. "O.M.G. you guys should totally date!!!! I know its against religion and all, but come on! Your mother always told you to live your life, whether it meant to be Catholic like them, OR NOT! So seeeeeeee!!!! Try it out!!!!" She yelled. Skylar laughs and nods. "I am trying it out, thank you." She said before gasping as a recognizable voice was heard right when they opened.

Skylar and Samantha both jumped and turned around fast, Skylar blushing. "N-Nothi-!!" "You!!" Sam interupts, blurting it out. Skylar suddenly his her face on the register as he laughs. "Well good, Im ready for it." he said. Skylars face felt hot from all the blushing she was doing. Finally though, she lifts her head. "Black coffee, medium sized and a muffin this morning?" She asks him. "Ah. You're quick. I like that." Jordan's says with a playful wink. Skylar smiled to hide her embarressment from blushing yet again so soon.

She rang it up, then took his money and paid for it, handing him his change/coins. As she was working on his coffee and heating up his muffin, she could feel his eyes on her, watching her every move. When she turned around, he didnt bother to look away. "Has anyone ever told tou just exactly how cute you are?" He asks her, and she laughs and smiles. "Never had a boyfriend before, and i dont think it counts from my mom back in Colorado." she playfully smarts off.

He grins at her playful attitude, but suddenly his face shows confusion. "Wait... You never had a boyfriend before? Why not!? Tell me you're lying!" he says, and she felt as if she may have made a mistake about telling him just now. "I-I... No i haven't h-had one." she stutters out. He must have sensed her worry, but he suddenly shakes his head.

"But, you're so gorgeous. How could a boy or man keep his hands away from you?" She felt easier now. "When your father is the Catholic priest of your town, all the boys run." she honestly answered. Jordan laughed and shook his head. "I wouldnt have ran. I would have proved why I wanted you to him, then maybe he would have understood."

Skylar didnt know whether to be flattered or worried that he was so attached to her already, but she was the same way to him, just didnt show it too much yet. She smiles wide, and nods. "About that second date, are you free tonight?" Jordan asks out of no where. "I don't get off til 4, then I'm free. Well, I'd like to change out of these clothes, then I'm free." she said. Under his breath, you could hear him whisper a "yess!"

This made her giggle softly. Skylar then smiled again, and nodded. "So yes, ill go on that date with you, fancy or not fancy?" She asks, as she did the first date. "Nope, just casual street wear. I want to take you to see a movie." He said. Phew. No having to empress tonight. She nods, and with that, Jordan left.

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

It was 5:00, and Jordan would be here any minute now, that is, if he wasn't already. She had let her hair down, its loose waves falling and moving with the wind as she moved. She was dressed in a her purple v neck pocketed tee shirt and some semi-ripped blue skinny jeans. she had on blue Keds shoes. She had grabbed her purse and phone before walking out and locking the door behind her.

As usual, he was already here. As always, he opens the door for her. He was dressed in a blue tee shirt, and some black jeans this time. Skylar wasnt sure why, but suddenly her memories of what she had done to images of Jordan in her head came rushing back. She remembered the way her orgasm felt, and she held her excitement back. Blushing, she was grateful he wasnt in the car yet.

As he got in, he began to pull off and Skylar suddenly grabbed one of his hands, holding it. Jordan looked over at her, asking if she was okay. "Yeah im okay." "Promise?" "Yes." She said as she smiled. She held his hand the whole time as they rode to the movies.

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

They were both in the car, having seen Beauty and The Beast with actual live people in it. She had loved every minute of it. As they pulled up to her home, she got out and Jordan offered to walk her to her door since it was dark outside. She accepted, and had just unfinished unlocking her doors when she was spun around by her hand. She looked at Jordan, wondering why he had done so.

Without asking, suddenly Jordan's lips were on Skylar's. She gasped, but instantly she started to kiss him back. His lips were a bit demanding, kissing her soft but roughing up slowly. She felt her hands wrap around his shoulders, and he walked them backwards til her back was against the door. His hands were placed on her hips, and they grew a firm grip now. As he slowly started to open his mouth, she opened hers. Greeted by a strong tongue, she softly moans just once, and leads in closer. Their tongue begin to dance in a heated battle of who would get who's tongue in the others mouth first.

Of course, Jordan wins since he has had experience. When his tongue forces hers back, and he begins to explore her mouth, she lets him and slowly snakes her fingers in his hair. Tugging softly was a reflex, but as Jordan suddenly groans, she can feel her body grow hot with excitement.

Should she let this finish? Or cut it off?