Chapter Sixteen: Explore me (EXPLICIT CHAPTER)

Waking up to a groan, Skylars eyes fluttered open to see Jordan groaning in his sleep. She slowly rubs his chest and then gasp as soon as he flips them over suddenly. "Well good morning." She whispers softly and kisses his chest a few times. "Mmh. Im hungry." He says, then kisses her chest through her shirt and smiles. He goes a bit lower and she shivers before giggling. "Eggs? Bacon? What do you want baby?" She asks with a laugh.

"No.. I want you. Im hungry for you." Jordan whines and then kisses lower. Skylar moans as he slowly lifts her shirt and kisses back up. "Oh I see. Why dont you explore those plans?" She asks in a mocking tone. He growls and then grabs her ankle, pulling her down to the edge of the bed as he stands up. He then just starts slowly on her buttons, undoing them snd exposing her breasts. "I wanna get these pierced." Jordan whispers as he kisses her nipples.

Skylar gasps and then looks down at him. "My nipples?" She suddenly asks. "Mhm. Yes." He says and then grins. "Does it hurt?" She asks honestly curious. "Not really. i heard it feels good." He says, grinning. Biting her lip, she grins. "okay. Sure. When?" She asks, sorta wanting it now. "later. I have plans for you right now." he says. Slowly he goes lower. He kisses up her right foot. Then the inside of her leg and calf muscle. He switches and goes to her other leg, repeating the same thing, but this time he keeps going up, kissing her inner thighs. As he gets close to her pussy, she breathes harder. "Fuck."

"mmh." His tongue slowly flicks across her lips down there, then pushes through. He then rubs and flicks it across her clit, making her moan and arch her back up off the bed. "Jordan!" She whimpers out. "Shush." He says, more demands. She nods and goes quiet. Jordan's tongue suddenly slides inside of her, then explores her walls before he pulls away and undresses. He bites his bottom lip, but keeps his boxers on.

Slowly he slides his hips and body through her legs. He then wraps them around his body. It looked to be 7 am, so still a bit dark, but he lifts them up and take her down each step to the backyard. He then walks them into the cold pool, making her suck in a sharp breath. Her nipples harden against his chest as he leans forward and kisses her. Skylar kisses him back deeply.

Jordan then pushes her ass and legs into the pool side. "pick your legs up kitten." He whispers in her ear. She moans and does just that, and he grabs the back of her thighs, wrapping her legs around his waist. Slowly, he presses his member between her legs hard. He grins and grinds up hard and tightly against her. Her hand grab his shoulders as he does and moaning out loudly. "J-Jordan!" She whimpers out loud too. Slowly, she then just tries to pull his boxers down. Nearby cars can be heard, and as Skylar pulls his boxers down, Jordan covers her mouth then slams into her hard.

Skylar moans out against his hand. He slowly grins and uses his other hand to spank her ass under water. She moans louder and then starts to move her hips against his. Jordan moans softly then covers her mouth again and starts to slam into her repeatedly. She nonstop screams into his hand as it deeks really good. She tilts her head back and moans loud into his hand as he speeds up somehow, and fucks her hsrder too. "Son of a bitch!! Jordannn!!!" "She whimpers out in pleasure.

A neighbors dog starts to bark, and Jordan laughs before he pins her hips to the pool wall and started to jackhammer his dick and hips into hers. "Fuck!!!! Fuck!!!" She whimpers then shivers hard. He grunt hsrd now, and within a few more minutes theyre both orgasming hard. Skylar just melts into the pool wall before laughing softly. Jordan laughs as well before he nods. "That was nice, but i have work." He says, before he just grins. "Want to go with me?" He asks her suddenly. She raises her right eyebrow before she laughs. "No thanks. Ill stay here " she says.

Jordan nods then walks then back inside and to the bathroom. They strip of all wet clothes then take a warm shower before he dresses in his suit and her in a silk robe. "Mmmh. Gazelle will be by later. She the cleaning lady. You can dress in your clothes that's here, or you're more than welcome to sleep more." he offers as well. Skylar giggles then nods. "ill sleep a bit. Then maybe explore your place again." Jordan just shakes his head and nods. "Sure thing princess. love you, bye." He says then leaves. She slowly lays down before closing her eyes.