Chapter Ten: You're a What?

MATURE CONTENT

Should she let this finish? Or cut it off?

Currently, Skylar and Jordan were still lip locked together, and he had pressed his body slightly into hers. This made her feel even more excited. She couldn't hold it back anymore. "Please..' She started to through kisses and he immediately backs off, looking worried. "Im sorry! I should have asked!" He said, his lips a bit red and swollen. 'N-No! I mean, i just want to see something. Can you kiss my neck?" She asks, blushing crazy.

Jordan raises an eyebrow, but slowly leans in and pushes his lips again the top of her neck. His hand then goes to the other side of her neck, holding it softly as he starts to kiss down her neck now. "O-ooh.." She moans out, this being much better than Ethan's. As if Skylars moans fueled Jordan, he began to kiss the skin with more forcefulness. This didn't scare her however, it just made her hold back yet another moan.

Jordan's body had began to press more into hers, and she liked it. He now started to push her shirt down a bit off her right shoulder as he kissed down it as well to the top of her arm. This sent a shiver down her spine, and she lightly panted now. Shivering again, she almost whimpered when he pulled away. She had grown very excited. "I-I... Fuck.." He whispers, his own breath was ragged and she began to feel something poking her hip.

Skylar gasps, and steals a look down, her eyes greeted with a tent in Jordan's pants. "I-I don't w-want to take it too f-fast and lose you.." He finally said. This made Skylar blush. He definitely wasn't going to lose her anytime soon. "I-its okay. I-im just nervous." She admits to him. He pulls away, not to far though, and looks at her. "Do you want to tell me why?" He asks, a bit concerned she was nervous.

Should she really tell him why? And would he stay? Slowly, she built up the courage, but her voice had given it away. "I-Im.. Im a... Virgin." She finally spit out. Jordan backed away quickly, and she felt her eyes begin to water. Was he going to leave now? "You're a what!?" He asks kind of loudly. She whimpers, and nods. "Im a virgin. I told you i never had a boyfriend before..." Her voice cracks. He suddenly had her in his arms.

"Heyyy shh, shh, its okay! Im just shocked that someone so gorgeous could be a virgin. And at age 27!" He said, and she suddenly felt much better. She nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" She asks, but he shakes his head. "Can I stay? I wont do anything if you dont want to." He said, and again she could tell he wasnt lying. Skylar nods and smiles. "Yes, you can."

Jordan smiles and then uses his keys to lock his car. He then slowly opens the door, and lifts Sky off the ground by the back of her thighs, holding her up by this action. She had gasped, but quickly just held onto him. Jordan closed the door behind them and then smiles. "Which way my love?" "Upstairs, to the left. First door." she said as she just held onto him still.

She had begun to wonder if kissing his neck had the same affect on him as his did hers. Hesitantly, she leaned forward, pressing her lips to his neck as he made his way up the stairs. She was given a soft groan. Grinning suddenly, she starts to kiss down his neck the way he had done to hers, and as they make it to the bedroom he stops and groans loud.

She gasps as suddenly shes on her bed, with Jordan over her. He stares at her, as if deep in thought before he just kisses her harder than before. She moans, and then gasps as she feels a hand around her throat, but not choking her. A deep growth comes out of Jordan, and it was hot to Skylar. Soon, he had his body pressed down into hers. She felt herself getting wet, like the day she had fingered herself.

In a blink of an eye, Jordans hands were on the back of her thighs, wrapping her legs around his waist. As he did this, the part that excited her the most, was when he suddenly was moving back and forth against her pants where her pussy was. Skylar suddenly moaned louder than she had when she was teasing her own clit. Jordan groaned quickly after she moans.

His grip was tightening around the back of her thighs, getting rougher by the second. His lips leave hers after they make out for two minutes, going down her neck again. Skylars hands snaked back into his hair and tugged harder now. "Ah fuck.." He moans against her neck. Skylar had no time to react as Jordan pulled his upper body away, and had ripped her shirt off now. "Oh!" She crys out, blushing deeply.

After this, his lips kiss further down, til they get to her collarbones showing. She closes her eyes, and takes in the feeling of his lips on her skin. When he keeps kissing down more and more, til he is kissing her right breasts where its fallen out of her bra some now, she moans out his name. She feels his eyes snap to her as she moans this out, and she looks back at him now as she bites her lip and smiles innocently.

He growls and grins as he lifts her up and suddenly her bra is loose. He just takes off her ripped shirt and bra, her perfectly round perky breasts in view now. She sucks in a sharp breath. blushing as hell just stares in awe. "H-holy... Fuck.." He whispers, and then looks at her again. "Is something wrong?" She asks, feeling a bit worried about her body and breasts not being right enough. "Hell no there is no problem!"

Sky laughed and nodded. "I want you.. Like.. That." "Mmmh. Patience Kitten."