Chapter Eighteen- Dancing for Four.

Stepping out of the hot steamy water, Skylar and Jordan dries off, giggling after their after shower sex scene. Jordan breaks off to dress and Skylar lotions up. Staying in her towel, the female curls her hair in soft loose waves, and then paints her eyelashes with mascara and her lips with ruby red lipstick. Smiling as she passes by Jordan, he groans at her lipstick. "You should wear that more often baby."

She rolls her eyes and slaps his ass this time playfully. He grunts, before shaking his head and walking to gel his hair. He had on a black sharp looking tux. Oddly, Sky found this really hot. Shaking it off, she goes to the closet. Still having some clothes at Jordan's house, she grabs a red dress and a nude strapless and backless bra. She skips panties honestly, the lines having been able to show and poke through the dress, and that wasnt cool at all.

Slipping the dress on over her body, after placing and fixing the placement and posture of her bra, she slides the straps/arms of the dress over her arms and then smiles. Biting her lip, forgetting whether she had shoes here, she looks, only to gasp. Finally really looking, she noticed there are more and more clothes and shoes than she had brought. WAY more.

Checking them all, they were her size. Baffled, she goes to Jordan. "Jordan, there are more clothes and shoes. Where did they come from?" she asks, confused and scared of his answer. "A store, and me." he says, laughing. "I bought them thinking they would bring you back.. But I knew it wasnt about the money, so waited til you were mine again to show you."

Shocked, but relieved at the same time, she just blinks. "Wha- hu- what?" she asks again, even though she had heard him the first time. "Baby. I bought them for you. I wanted you, and you only. No one else was here, or will ever be. Now, finish getting ready." He says, kissing her. She smiles, but walks off to the closet. Picking red heels, she gasps at how comfortable they were for once.

"You didn't have to!" She says from the room, and he laughs. "I did it anyway! My treat!" He says, and she laughs and shakes her head. Topping it all off with some shiny diamond earrings, and a diamond looking necklace too. She blushes, feeling more confident about herself than she should. She puts on a shawl, it a darker red, and slightly furry, wrapping it around her arms and covering her shoulders. She then huffs, and sits on the bed.

"Almost ready?" She asked him, giggling. Jordan walks out, smirking as Sky's jaw practically drops. Wearing his sharp looking black suit, his long black hair was slicked back, almost like the singer "G-Eazy" does. He looked like a straight up panty dropper, and Skylar suddenly felt proud? Was it proud to have him? Shaking her head, she groans and then bites her lip.

"Mmh. Dont worry baby girl, daddy has plans for later." He whispers in her ear as his hand snakes around her to rest on her lower lower back, right above her ass. Skylar blushes and feels her arousal trying to grow. "Especially since you look so ravishing in that red dress. I could just tear it off of you right now, but that be a waste of good clothing.

"Fuck.." She whispers under her breath. "W-We should get going right? Before we are late? Also, why is your father at a business dinner?" She suddenly blurted out, covering her mouth. "Because im the CEO, he is the Owner and founder of our business, baby." And Jordan chuckles softly. "Oh. Makes sense."

Getting in the car, and driving for what felt like centuries, Skylar gasps at the huge building in front of her. "AECOM." She said softly, the name of this huge looking company. Jordan just shakes his head, wondering how such a beautiful woman, knew so little about the world around her. "I understand you were catholic, but were you sheltered or something baby? You're so clueless to the things around you, its surprising."

"Well, I was sheltered I suppose, if that's means that my parents never let me out with friends much, always having to stay home." She admits, still lost in the sight of the building. Jordan groans. "Well, ill show you the world. No cheesy pun intended." He says, laughing and hooking arms with her. "Now, shall we?" He says, smiling at her. "We shall."

Once inside the huge building, it seems even bigger and spacious inside. Blinking a few times, Skylar begins to feel a bit out of place with all these fancy looking people. Getting inside an elevator, they go up to the third floor. The elevator music chimes to life, playing its classical soft piano music. Sky smiles as soon as the big double doors opened. What she thought was just another floor of computers on desks, ended up being a huge meeting room decorated with beautiful white lights. Walking in, the couple got a lot of gasps and murners, the loudest and most beibg about hoe Jordan had never brought a girl to a dinner before, and where had she come from.

"Probably just some whore throwing herself at him for money." Another one said, but suddenly, their walking stopped. Skylar looked up at jordan, clearly hurt in her eyes, but he was gone and talking to some one. "She IS NOT a whore! Shes a classy woman who i met a few months ago. And speaking of whores, werent you trying to throw yourself at me last year? When I made it evident that i didnt want you."

Skylar stood there shocked, mouth open and frozen, looking at the woman who was red faced and looking at her. "my apologies ma'am." The woman says, and Skylars heart races. What.. Did she Just get herself into?