Ch. 20: Phase One

Shailene POV:
Theo and I are getting along okay now. There are still a few holes in our relationship but we'll get through it. Chloe told me about what happened between them and how sorry she was. I forgave her of course because she did nothing wrong. Everything is back to normal in my life again.
Except for one thing. On the nights that I can't sleep, I just like to walk around the hotel and constantly I see Theo sneaking in and out of Ansel's room, and I see Ansel sneaking in and out of Theo's room. What is going on? I don't know.
All I know is that something is up and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. I mean like, it's practically calling my name. Shai, Shai, Come and find out what is going on between Theo and Ansel! But of course I have to bring Megan and Zoe into this! I mean what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't.
I was pacing around my room when someone knocked on my door.
"It's open!" I yell.
"Hey Shai it's me Theo. Are you changing cause I don't want to come in if you are."
"Nope! Come on in!"
Theo POV:
Secretly I would have gone in if she was changing like well, yeah.
"So what's up?" She asks.
"Um...." Stick to the plan Theo. The plan that Ansel made. I know what you guys are thinking. It's Ansel that made this plan! Ansel! Good thing this was a good idea.
Flashback
I sneaked into Ansel's room. Hopefully nobody sees cause this would give them a weird image. I mean because a guy sneaking into another guy's room. In the middle of the night. For me I know why but other people don't and well, you don't know what people think of in their mind.
"Ansel?"
"I've been expecting you."
"Oh quit being stupid and tell me what stupid idea you have this time."
"K my ideas are not stupid!"
"Well to me and the rest of the world they are."
"Ok so I've been hanging out a lot with Shai and I've been asking the questions that you've told me to ask. And the answers that she told me were...." He said as he pulled out a piece of crumpled paper.
"She likes a guy who is romantic and would always care. Like, if the guy had a date with her on the same night he was going to hang out with his friends, he would cancel and go with her instead. She likes a guy who is funny and kind. Someone who won't mind doing things that she enjoys sometimes (Doesn't complain). And yeah, that's it."
"This is awesome man!" I said giving him a fist pump.
"I was thinking that maybe give her a romantic dinner and see what happens from then on."
"Great idea Ansel! Finally something good comes out of that mind!"
"Yeah whatever! Just go."
As I leave his room, I saw something move behind the cleaning trolley. I go over to see who it is but there was nobody. Weird. Oh well. I make my way back to my room to have a good sleep!
Flashback ends.
"Uh...Nevermind. I'll see you later." I say and walk out her room.
I'll just wait until everything is patched up.