Ch. 14: Asking Out Others

Theo POV:

We walk hand in hand towards the set. We are going to film the part where "Tris" Drops down onto the net. This is where I say, "Welcome to Dauntless"

Shai was afraid of heights but after she climbed the train track thing, she conquered it. And as for me well, I haven't conquered mine yet. Asking Shai out.

I've kind of tried a couple of times but Shai would never notice. But I can't give up. I have to have her as mine. But I did give up on Ansel. His ideas were pretty stupid. He suggested that I went undercover as someone else and then make my move by asking her out. I answered to that by hitting him on the back of his head.

My God. What a stupid idea.

"Theo?"

"Theo?"

"Are you okay Theo?" That voice sounds amazing! It doesn't sound like Shai though.

"Why are you saying my name?" I ask the voice.

"Well, you kind of day-dreamed and well, you got hit with a set prop and you went unconscious"

"What's your name?"

"Chloe."

"I've heard of you before! Aren't you from the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D tv show?"

"Yeah." She said with a beautiful smile.

"Why are you here? You aren't in the Divergent movie."

"Well I kind of am. I'm one of the Dauntless extras. To be exact, one of the Dauntless leaders."

"Oh cool!" And just like that without thinking, I say,

"So would you like to hang out sometime?"

"Theo James. Are you asking me out on a date?"

"I guess I am" I say smiling. I looked at Shai and I see a pang of jealousy in her face.

Only one question pops up in my head.

What did I just do?