Ch. 9: The Plan

Theo POV

Damn, she is hot! I guess I am jealous when she hangs around other guys. I need her to be mine and mine only! How to get her to be mine? No idea!

Wait! She’s going to be in the movie “The Fault In Our Stars” With Ansel! I’ll ask him! They have been hanging out a lot for both parts (They think of each other as brother and sister).

I make my way back to my hotel room when I see Ansel.

“Hey Ansel! I need to talk to you!”

“Sure just let me put my stuff away!”

“Okay."

I go into my room and start making a sandwich when I heard a knock on the door. 

“Just come on in Ansel” 

Another knock.

“What the hell Ansel?” I mutter to myself as I make my way to the door. When I open the door I yell,

“Ansel! I told you to open the freakin door!”

“Um…. I’m not Ansel though.” Shailene replied.

“Oh crap! Um, sorry about that I was waiting for Ansel”

“It’s ok Theo!” She said giggling.

“So what brings you here?”

“I was wondering if you want to hang out again sometime?”

“Sure!” I say a little bit too quickly.

“Okay bye!” She said giggling again.

I sigh. I'll never get tired of that! 

“Hey Bro! I heard yelling. Is everything okay?” Ansel said breaking me out of my deep thought.

“Uh, yeah! Just talking to Shailene.”

“Are you guys like mad each other or something? Cause like I said, there Was Yelling!” He yelled the last part.

“Oh! There was a knock at the door and I thought that was you and I said come in but there was another knock so I went to the door and when I opened it I yelled 'Ansel! I told you to open the freaking door!' and yeah so practically the yelling is your fault.”

“What dude? Totally not!” Ansel said pouting.

“Whatever dude come inside!”

“So, what do you need to talk to me about?”

(Explains everything!)

“Well all I can say is, I have a plan!”

“Really what is it?”

“Ok here it is...”
------
Follow @Go follow @in_fourtris_we_ship because she helped me with this chapter. Comment and Vote!!!