Chapter 21

You rolled over in bed, throwing your arm over the giant teddy that laid next to you, burying your face in its neck to block out any light that'd managed to seep into your room.

You smiled at the memories from the previous night. You'd probably never eaten as much candy in one time period or won as many prizes in one night in your life. You knew you'd have to get up eventually but for the time being you kept yourself buried under the covers, reminiscing over the carnival. As well as having loads of fun, you'd enjoyed spending time with Tony.

You heard your phone on the bedside table buzz with the noise of a message coming through. It was obvious that it'd be Bella or Hannah, making sure everything was fine and you were still meeting up with them.

You contemplated staying in bed for a little longer, but managed to use what little will power you had so early in the morning to throw the covers off yourself and get up. You quickly checked your phone for the message and were correct.

'U alive ? Remember we're going out today :)' ~ Bella

You typed a reply and pressed send, only then rubbing the sleep from your eyes to double check the message and see if it made sense.

You exhaled, putting your phone down and having your gaze land on your newer phone, courtesy of Loki. It was sat in its box on your desk, just where you'd left it. You stood up, wandering across the room to fetch it.

It didn't take too long to transfer everything from your old phone to your new one. You smiled, holding your new phone in your hand.

You cautiously put the phone down once you'd finished everything and ran your hands through your hair, deciding you needed to take a shower. As much as you didn't want to, you knew once you got in you wouldn't want to leave and it'd be better to have a shower than cover your hair in dry shampoo.

You stripped down, pulling a plain black towel from a drawer as you headed into the bathroom and turned the shower on.
You flung the towel onto the heated towel rack and quickly checked the temperature of the water before you stepped into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were still water droplets that covered your skin as you headed back into your bedroom, rubbing down your hair quickly then wrapping the towel around yourself.

Just just as you were about to start looking for something to wear there was a knock on your door. You outwardly sighed and rolled your eyes.

You lazily shouted 'Come in' and continued to root through your wardrobe, only turning around when you heard the door handle turn and the door open.

It was Tony.

He strolled into your room, shutting the door behind himself and not paying attention to you as he did so.
You noticed that he had a small box in his hand, that was wrapped neatly with a bow stuck on it.
It was only when he'd made it to your unmade bed and sat down, that he looked up at you.
He stopped dead in his tracks, cutting off the half formed sentence that he'd began. His face was a mixture of incredulity and lust and you could feel his eyes scanning you.

You folded your arms over your chest, pulling the towel around you tighter as you glared at him.

"Can I help you Stark ?" You managed to say with a straight face.

He pulled his signature cocky smirk and stood up, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Maybe you can."