Chapter 15

"-But the suit can take the weight, right. So I take the tank, fly it right up to the generals palace, drop it at his feet. I'm like 'boom, you looking for this?'"

You sit there with a straight face, looking at Tony for help on how to respond to the story that Rhody just told you. The smile fades from his face.

"Boom, are you looking for this... why do I even talk to you guys. Everywhere else that story kills"

"...aaannd, that's the full story ?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. That's the war machine story" he replies.

"Oh..." you stutter. "- that's a great story, it's impressive."

Rhody rolls his eyes. "Quality save... just like Thor."

Thor looks up and smiles. "It's a very impressive story" he says, taking a sip from his drink. Rhody rolls his eyes again and stops talking, deciding to leave the 'War Machine story' for some other civilians who would enjoy it.

"So, (Y/N). Where are you actually taking us ? On my private jet" Tony inquired, unbuttoning his jacket and sitting back in his seat.

"I recommended a bar that I found once on a mission, so we're going there" Rhody said.

"This'll be such fun" Loki piped up. "Midgardians and alcohol is always a great combination."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"God, it's freezing out here!"  You complained as you all got off the jet.

"How far away is this 'amazing' bar anyway ?" Clint asked, pulling his jacket around him tighter.

"Sorry guys, but it's about a 10 to 15 walk from here" Rhody replied.

You huffed and rubbed your hands up and down your arms trying to warm yourself up. You never thought about picking up a jacket while you were getting ready.

Tony took off his jacket and put it over your shoulders.
"Thanks Tony."  You smiled at him and embraced the warmth of designer suit material.
He pulled his phone out of his pocket then pressed a few buttons,then smiled smugly as warm air circulated the upper half of your body.

"You installed a heater in your suit ?!?"

"Of course." he replied.

"Why didn't we get heaters in our costumes ?-" steve asked "-do you know how annoying it is to be fighting people during winter wearing spandex ?!?"

"If you ask for heaters in your suits, I'll install heaters in your suits." Tony joked.

"Fine, Can we have heaters in our suits ?" Steve asked.

"Meh, I'll think about it." He answered, laughing to himself.

"What if you installed a heater in Bucky's arm ? He could be like a portable radiator." You laughed.

You saw Tony's eyes sparkle with excitement. He looked from Bucky's arm, to you, then back to Bucky.

"I think I've just found a new project."

"Do I get a heated bow then ?" Clint piped up. 

"And I want a suit with a heater too... and a heated motorbike seat" Natasha added.