V

When I first starting writing Come To Me, honestly I had no expectations. 27 chapters later, I have received so much love and kind words from readers and I am indebted to each of you!

I also was surprised to see so many BTS stans (hello ARMYs!) reading this fanfiction. I guess Hwarang was an open door :)

To make it up to you folks, I am planning to include V in the upcoming chapter. That's right! Well, I can't promise to be the most familiar person with V aka Taehyung (okay I know this much), so I am hoping you guys could offer some help with his personality! :)

I hope to do his character justice, thus I look forward to your comments!

1. His pet peeves?

2. His favourite food?

3. Just like Hyungsik unconsciously bites his lips, what kind of action does V do repeatedly without him realizing?

4. His habits (if you could give an example I would be grateful!)?

5. When meeting someone for the first time, is he shy or friendly? Talks a lot out of friendliness or awkwardness? Pointers like these would be helpful!

6. His hobbies or favourite past time activities?

7. If you think there is something I should know about V, please mention it here!

Looking forward to your insights! I will post an update hopefully towards the end of next week :)

(An early) Merry Christmas folks!

XOXO
blu_blu_skye

PS: who else loved Two Lights: Relumino? :) What a warm short film. My only complaint - it was too short! The 30-minute movie with English subtitles is now available in YouTube!