Chapter 7

Niall pov**

What was she talking about i didn't love anyone.I ask myself when i go into the kitchen in the morning. "Where's aurora going,"Zayn asks me making me jump. "Um she's moving out," I mutter shoving a donut in my mouth.

"What why?Arnt you dating?"He asks confused. "Um we kind of broke up,"I say shoving another one in my mouth. "Oh sorry, mate," His says holding out his arms for a hug. I go into his arms and start crying. "I reallly liked her, she broke up with me because she says im in love with someone,"I sob into his shirt.

"Well are you?"He ask looking at me intently. "No,"I say then i look at him. "I dont know im so confused,"I say putting my head on his chest again."It's OK im here for you," Zayn says to me. God i was so confused.

"Guys we have.. what wrong?"Liam asks coming in. "Nothing Aurora and I broke up, now we have what?I ask wipeing at my eyes. "We have an interview at 6:00,"He says leaving us alone. "Great,"I mutter. "Wanna go get McDonalds that will make you feel better?" He asks me. "YES!"I scream.

********************************************************************************************************

Zayn pov

"So Louis and Harry how did your families take it?" The interview asks them. "They took it fine,"Harry shrugs. "What aobut...simon?" "Well it was mad we didnt tell him before we told the world but he's perfectly fine with it too,"Louis says.

"So Niall i heard you were with someone,"She says. "Um no actually we brokeup," Niall mutters sadly. The crowd, Awws. "Thats sad what about you Zayn?" "You proabably know me and perrie broke up," She nods,"But i do have my eye on someone." All the guys look at me funny except Liam who knew who i was taking about.

"Can you give us a hint?"She asks. "Sorry but no,"I shake my head. "And last bu not least, Liam how are you and Danielle?" "Were good, i actually proposed to her two days ago,"He smiles as the crowd gasps. "Did she say yes?" Liam nods and the crowd goes nuts. "Well congrats Liam and Danielle,"She says before ending the show.

"So Zayn who's the girl you have your eye on?"Harry asks teasingly. "Actually its a guy,"I smile. "I KNEW IT!"Louis yells jumping up hitting his head on the Limo ceiling. "OW,"He whines.

"Who is it?I bet its me,"Harry asks. "Harry its not you,"I say rolling my eyes. "Then who?" Lou asks as the limo stops. "I dont wanna say because he will never love me back,"I say sadly.

"I bet he will Zayn,"Liam says looking at me intently. "Fine, it....it's Niall, I love Niall" I say before running out of the limo.

Niall pov***

"Fine it..its Niall,I love Niall"Zayn says before running out of the limo. My heart stops as my name leaves his lips. He loved me. Zayn Malik loved me. "Wait Zayn,"I yell running after him.

I run into the house and up to his room but its locked. "Zayn open the door," I yell but he dosnt say anything. I run into the bathroom to get a bobby pin. He should have never of tought me how to do this. I unlock the door and sneak in.

He was laying in bed staring at the wall. I climb in next to him and wrap my arms around him. "Zayn i love you too,"I whispear.

(THIS IS PART ONE!! The next part will be up tommorow:D)