Chapter 27

(5 days later)

Danielle and Liam had gotten back from their honey moon yesterday. We were all in the living room in mine and Niall's apartment. Liam was cuddled up with Danielle on one couch, while Larry was cuddled up on the same couch as Niall and I.

We were watching the Up All Night Tour dvd remembering all of the memories. All the performances, all the laughs, all the heart breaks. And that was only the first two years. We still had many more years to come hopefully.

This all felt so right. All of us together. .

*1 year later*

Niall's pov*

We had just finished singing one of our new songs. "I have something i need to say," Zayn says out to the audience and i look over at him confused. He turns around and walks towards me.

He grabs my hand and gets on his knee looking nervous. I study him confused till it dawns on me what he's doing. "Niall James Horan i love you so much, and had some of the best memories with you since this band started and since we fell in love." He pauses and looks at me nervously. "I want to make many more memories with you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you marry me?"

He slides the ring on my finger and i jump into his arms crying. "Yes, yes," I say into his chest. The whole crowd cheers as we kiss. "I love you," He whispers pulling away to rest his forehead against mine. "I love you too."

*6 months after Ziall's marriage.*

"Do you love me?" Louis asks me as i sit down on the bed. I look over at him in confused. "Of course i do, why wouldn't I?"  He sighs and looks at his hands. "Um well it's just Danielle and Liam are married, Ziall is married.....Do you not wanna marry me?"

"Boobear of course i do,"I yell pulling him into my arms. He looks up at me not convinced. "I um actually was gonna...um propose to you tomorrow,"I sigh leaning over to grab the box with the ring inside.

"Really?"He asks looking up at me with a tear in his eye. I nod wiping it away. I start to open the box but he stops me quickly. "No don't let me see it, ill see it tomorrow,"He yells covering his eyes. "But can't i just do it now?"

"No, tomorrow, you have to catch me off guard so it's really romantic and stuff." He turns the light off and crawls under the blanket. "You have problems,"I mumble putting the ring away and laying down. "What was that?" He asks and i can feel the glare on me in the dark.

"Nothing i said i can't wait," I groan as he kicks me. "I heard you, i don't have problems, now goodnight,"He huffs and turns away from me. I glare the back of his head and lay down.

"Is it tomorrow yet?"He whispers just as i start to fall asleep. He does that for another hour before i get up. "What are you doing?"He asks as i turn the light on. I ignore him and leave the room. I wait five minutes before going back in to where he's standing.

"Louis will you marry me, before i kill you?" I ask opening the box to the ring."OK the surprising me part was good, but the kill part is just rude,"He snaps crossing his arms and turning away. "God aren't you sassy,"I groan turning him back around.

"Louis Tomlinson i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, now will you marry me?"I ask. "YES!,"He yells jumping on me. "But just to warn you, your marrying the carrots too," He says stopping me from kissing him.

"I'm fine with that, but were gonna have a lot of pussy's in the house," I say and he scowls at me. "Rephrase that sentence," he says. I start laughing as i think of what i  just said. "Were gonna have a  lot of cats."
"Deal,"He says before kissing me hard.

*********************************************************************************************************************

(ok so I dont want to end the story because i really love it. I'm thinking that we will skip a couple of years and then go on with the story for awhile before ending it.) I really do not want to write this next part. Im already crying just thinking about it. WARNING: Is very sad

We finish singing Torn. The only thing you keep hear from the crowd was the crying. They knew this was the last time we sung Torn.

"Thank you,"Liam said with a pained voice as a tear drips down he cheek. "Thank you for everything you have done for us. We would'nt have made it this long without you." Harry hugs Liam before stepping forword.

"All of you are perfect, you are the most amazing fans....no the most amazing family ever. You have made this journey the best ever. From the bottom of the stairs to the top of the charts,"He says and the fans all say the last part with him.

"You have no idea how much we love all of you, you are our Directioners. You will forever be in our hearts. "Louis says stepping next to Harry. Niall starts crying hard so i wrap him in my arms as i lift the microphone to my lips.

"It's so hard to leave all of you.......it's so hard to end this. It's been a great 8 years together. There's so many memories we will never forget. Thank you all for being here. For never leaving us when things got bad." I say starting to cry.

"We love you,"Niall chokes out.

We all come together in a group hug. All of us start crying as we realize this is the end of One Direction. We all turn to face the crowd, our hands together as we bow.

"We were One Direction," All of us say.

"I'm Harry Styles."

"Louis Tomlinson"

"Liam Payne."

"Niall Horan"

"Zayn Malik"

We wave to the crowd before standing off to the side. The big screen comes alive as our x-factor performances play. Then a bunch of the best memories as it finally goes dark. I take one last look at the crowd.

Seeing all of those crying girls hugging and comforting each other even though they were all strangers. It made me cry harder knowing we all brought them together like that. As a family.

"So this is it?" Liam asks as we face each other in the hall. "I guess so," I say my voice cracking. We hug for awhile.

"Why does it seem like this is the last time well see each other? Well see each other still right?" Harry asks looking at us all nervously.

"Of course we will see each other still, just not as much," Liam says putting a comforting hand on Harry's back.

"Ill miss you. You guys are my 4 best friends. My four brothers.,"Liam says as we hug one last time. He walks of to join Danielle and their two daughters.

Harry and Louis look at us silently before following. Niall and I look at each other and he bursts out crying.

I pull him into my arms as we walk out the door. "Forever young, i wanna be forever young,"He whispers and that makes me start crying harder.

(Ok well that was just depressing. Im sorry to put you guys trough that but i had to write it. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THIS FANFIC!! THERE IS STILL MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!:D)