Chapter 9

Zayn pov**

"Im sorry but..." The doctor starts saying but he cut off my a faint beep. He turns around and goes back  in the room. "He's alive!"He cheers then looks at us on the verge of tears. "Sorry false alarm, your friend should be fine,"He says. I look at Louis.

He had a bandage wrapped around his forehead that had blood on it, his legs was in a cast, and he was hooked up to a bunch of machienes and tubes. "What happed?" I asked. "He got in a car accident with a semi, if he wasn't wearing his seat belt he would have died, he was pulled out and kept whipearing, Harry dosn't love me," The doctor says.

"Any of you Harry?" He asks. "No harry's in the hospital also, he got beat up,"Niall says. "Ok ill go check up on him and leave you guys alone,"He says leaving the room. Niall starts crying right away and i wrap him in my arms.

Liam**

"Liam?" I hear a voice ask. I jump up and run over to Harry. "Your alive,"I yell happily. "Of course i am, just brusied and have a broken arm,"He laughs. Then his smile turns into a frown. "Where's Louis?"

"Wanna go see him? They said i could take you when you woke up again?" I ask him and he jumps up. "Slow down mate, and go get changed,"I say. He runs into the bathroom to change and is out in a second. "LETS GO!"He says running out of the room. I lead him to the room where Louis is staying and he walks in slowly.

Harry pov****

"BOOBEAR!"I cry running to his bed. "Harry what happened?" He asks looking at me worried. "I um got beat up by the blonde boyfriend."You mean the girl you were kissing,"He says turning away tears in his eyes.

"Lou you know i wouldnt cheat on you, the slut kissed me then i pushed her away, and her boyfriend dragged me into an Ally,"I say putting his hands on his face making him look at me. " I..i thought you were cheating on me,"He whispers. "NO! JIMMY PROTESTED,"I say making him laugh.

"I love you,"He says. "I love you too," I say pulling him into my arms. "Well this is just akward,"Zayn says looking away from Lou and I kissing. "I think it's cute," Niall says.

"I think your cute,"Zayn says to him and i see them forehead to forehead. "Now that was just corney,"I laugh. He look over at me and glares. "Shutup styles,"He says turning back to Niall.

"GAG,"Liam says pretending to shove his finger in his mouth. "Oh shutup how do you think we feel when you and Dani do this kind of stuff?" I ask a raising an eyebrow. "Umm well...oh shutup,"He says stalking out of the room. We all burst out laughing.

The nurse walks in and looks at us funny. "Well im glad you two are feeling better,"She says looking over at me and Lou. "Yup never better, when can i leave?"Lou asks staring at her intently. "You will have to stay here for a day or two,"She says looking at the clip board.

"What why?"Louis asks sitting up quickly. I could tell he got dizzy but he was trying to hide it. "Louis you died right before we got here,"Zayn says. Louis died?

"Yes and if your not careful he could happen again, you got hit pretty hard,"She says glancing up. Louis crosses his arms and glares at her. "If your ok by tomorrow you can go home at 12:00 tomorrow,"She says leaving the room.

"Wait what about Harry?"Zayn asks her and she comes back. "He can leave just take it careful, no driving,"She says before leaving again. "It doesn't matter I'm staying here either way."I say pulling Louis closer.

"Well lets go get some food," Zayn says getting up. "I dont want hospital food,"Niall whines. "Fine, what do you guys want from McDonald's?"He asks us. We tell them and they leave.

"I just thought of something,"Louis says. "What?" "I have a broken leg and you have a broke, think about it,"He says. "DAMN no sexy time,"I frown.

(HAHA no sexy time;))********************************************************************************

"Niall it think we should tell my mom," I tell him on the way back from McDonald's. "But isn't your mom a homophobic?"He asks. I nod my head sadly. "If you want when can go as soon as Louis out of the hospital, Ok?"He says. I smile at him.

The next day****

"Just one more minute and its 12:00,"Louis whispears.  We all had slept at the hospital in chairs, except for Harry, who slept on Louis's bed. He was perfectly fine so he was able to leave today.

"And it's time, lets go!"He says running out the door dragging Harry behind him. "Louis, slow down and use your crutches, before you hurt your leg even more,"Liam says stopping him as he walks down the hallway.

Louis frowns at him but lets go of Harrys hand so he can use his crutches. "Sorry about your car, Harry"Louis mumbles when he see the Limo. "I dont care about my car,"Harry says. "Louis what happen? "Harry did you two get in a fight? "Did you be to rough in bed harry? Harry is it true you got beat up by girls? Harry did Louis beat you?

The questions were endless."Back it up,"One of the sercurity guards says pushing away a man that got to close. We all hurry into the Limo to get away from paps. "Yeah Harry were you to rough in bed?"Niall laughs and we burst out laughing. Even Harry was about to eat me when lou says,"I like the one where ti says he got beat up by a girl."

"I did not get beat up by a girl, it was three giant guys,"He pouts crossing his arms and turning to look out a window. "Oh hey guys Niall and I are gonna be going to visit my mom to tell her," i say when we get to the apartment.

"A house to ourselves,"Harry cheers jumping up. "To bad my legs broke,"Lou smirks winling at Harry. "Ok, ew,"Niall mutters. "Good luck guys,"Liam says patting my back before walking to his car. "Come on, love lets go pack," I say.