Chapter 13

(Ugg i gave a lot of bad things that can happen but i have no happy things-_-)Ok i seriuosly forgot that Lou had a broken leg and harry had a broken arm so lets just say that they are magical and heal really fast;D)

Harrys pov

"Did you relize that in 5 days, its July 23rd," Liam asks us. "No! Already?"Zayn asks. "Yeah its our 2 year birthday in just 5 days,"I say looking at the calendar on my phone. "PARTY!"Louis yells jumping up off my lap.

"Lou we barely know anyone here, who we gonna invite?" "No we go back to London,'he yells jumping up and down excitedly. "We just go here, you really think Simon and Paul are gonna like us going back already?"Liam asks.

"We just fly there quickly, then come back the next day, pleaseeeee"Louis asks getting on his knees and begging Liam since he was pretty much in charge. "Fine, ill talk to management,"Liam sighs getting up and leaving the room.

"Who gonna do all the planning?"Zayn asks Louis. "ME!,"Louis screams jumping onto my lap. "Oh great, just what we need a hyper idiot planning a party,"Niall jokes laughing. "Come on Harry, we have to go plan,"He says pulling me to my feet.

"Noo i dont wanna help,"I protest digging my feet into the ground when he try to pull me. "HARRY STYLES YOU WILL HELP ME!" "No!"I say sitting down so he can pull. "You really gonna argue with me? I can always find someone else to have fun with at night,"He smirks evily.

"Ewwww,"Niall whines at the same time is say,"Fine." "You are just evil,'I tell Louis glaring at him. He smiles wide before skipping to the door, and leaving.

Zayn**

Why did we let them into the room?" I ask Niall when Harry and Lou leave to go to their room. "I dont know, but we should stop letting them,"He yawns. "I didnt get to ask you yesturday, whats wrong?" He looks at me. He looked nervous.

"I..im just tired that s all,"He shrugs. I dont buy it. "Niall you know you can tell me everything,"I say pulling him onto my lap. He looks up at me before sighing. "Ive been having nightmares,"He shrugs. "What kind of nightmares?"

"The guys came back to finish the job,"He says looking down at his hands. "What!Why didnt you tell me?"I demand. "I didnt want you to worry,"He says biting his lip, looking at me. "Its my job to worry about you, your my boyfriend,"I say.

"It dosnt matter, its not like we can do anything about it,"He shrugs. "You could see a therapist." "No, i hate them, cant we just wait and see if it stops?" "Niall,"I start to say. "Please,"he begs. "Fine but if it dsont your gonna see a therapist," i say kissing his forehead.

He says thankyou and cuddles up with me.I get a text from Liam.  "We leave tommorow at 4;00pm." I groan and tell Niall.

4 days later.....Zayn pov.

"Louis why do i need a blindfold i  helped you plan it," Harry whines when Lou gives him a blindfold. "It's a secret not all of you put them on,"He snaps. We all groan but put them on. "Now everyone walk straight,"He demands.

"Lou we dont know what way straight is,"Liam snaps at him. I feel hands move me. "There now all of you are facing the right way just walk foword,"He says. We all start walking foword. "Yes were coming,"Lou says. Im guessing he was on his phone.

I hear a thud then Harry says Ow." We all run into him. "Oops sorry got distracted,"Louis says and bursts out laughing. "Why are you on your phone, your supose to be giuding us,"Harry yells. Put your blindfold on, the door is right in front of you,"Lou yells back.

I hear harry mumble something. "Now walk straight i opened the door,"Louis says and we do. "Ok 1,2,3 now!"He  yells and i rip my off.

We were in a gigantic room filled with streemers and ballons. Poeple were everywhere including all of our families. My family comes over to me and gives me hugs. My mom was crying because she was happy to see me even though i just saw her not that long ago.