Chapter 26

(ok time for the wedding! i will try my best on this i havnt been to a wedding since i was 7 and i have writers block so it might suck)IM NOT SPELL CHECKING IT IM TO TIRED SO THEIR ARE SOME GRAMMER MISTAKES:(

Danielle's pov!:)

The second i finish eating my breakfast  theres a knock at the door. I run to answer it and open it up to see my sister, along with Liam's sisters. "It's the big day!"They all squeal at once. "Yes it is,"I laugh. I wasn't gonna lie i was a little bit nervous.

"Let's go, time for you to go get ready,"My sister Sarah says grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. "I'm still in pajamas and have no shoes on,"I whine pulling back. "No time," Nicola says and pushes me forward from behind. I groan but start walking again.

We get to the place the wedding is being held at and my eyes get covered with hands. "No peaking!,"Ruth says. "Im the bride, im not aloud to see the decorations?"I whine. "No."

The blindfold is taken off and im in a huge bathroom. "Ok take a shower and when your done the stylists will be in here,"Sarah says and leaves with the other girls. When i finish am sat down in a chair and they start to work on my hair and makeup.

Liam's pov**

The music starts and Danielle appears with her dad. My eyes go wide and i smile widely. I find all my worries gone as she walks closer. She was absolutely beautiful, her hair, her dress, everything. She was perfect and all mine.

Her father hands over over to me and i kiss her hand before we stand in front of the priest. You both glance at eachother lovingly before the priest starts.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.

(NO SHES MINE!"A voice yells loudly.....yeah haha joking in not gonna do that to you guys)

I wait nervously fearing someone will say they want Danielle, or maybe a fan to come out of no one and demand they dont get marred. But that dosnt happen. No one comes forward so the priest moves on.

I notice Niall has the rings on a pillow wrapped attached to the cat and almost groan but just focus on Danielle instead. "Liam Payne do you take Danielle Peazer to be your wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do you part?"

I Liam Payne, take you Danielle Peazer, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness." I say taking the ring an putting it on her finger.

Now Danielle Peazer do you take Liam Payne to be your wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do you part?"

"I Danielle Peazer take you Liam Payne to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness and promise to take care of our boys," She says and everyone laughs a little at the end. She takes the ring placing it on my finger.

"I now pronounce you Man and Wife, you may kiss the bride." I lean forward pressing my lips against hers as everyone starts to cheer. We pull apart staring into each others eyes. I lean forward to kiss her again smiling against her lips.