Chapter 29(sad)

This is the last chapter :(  Warning: Suicide

*Zayn's pov

I barely pay attention as Liam helps me into his house. I could feel arms around me and voices talking but i was numb. I just stand there until they all back off. I feel a small warm hand grab mine and i look down at the little girl.

I stare into her blue eyes that looked exactly like Niall's."Where's daddy?" She asks with a frown. The room goes silent. I look up at everyone nervously. "I can tell her if you want,"Liam says seeing the scared look in my eye.

I sigh and shake my head. "I...I have to do it." They all leave the room as i sit down on the couch with her on one side and Liam jr on the other. I pull her into my lap and take one of her hands in mine.

(A/N   So i have no idea how to really do this cause Zayn is muslium but niall isn't. So i don't who the kids were raised to believe in. So I'm just gonna use god and heaven. But im atheist so the whole explaining where Niall is might suck. )

" Hunny you know how daddy has been being taken care of by the doctors cause he was sick?" I ask and she nods. "Well he got really really sick and he was hurting really bad. His body kind of just stopped working right and he fell asleep but wont ever wake up."

"Like my fish?" She asks. I nod slowly. "So....daddy died?" She asks and her voice breaks my heart even more. "Yes. Daddy is a angel in heaven now, up in the clouds. He's looking down on us and protecting us"

"So he's not coming back?" She asks looking up with tears in her eyes. "No he not coming back,"I whisper. She puts her face in my chest as she starts crying. I hug her close to me and close my eyes tight to keep from crying.

I don't know how long we sat there but her and Liam but fall asleep on me soon enough. I sit watching them, remembering all of the happy memories. But each one i thought of made me miss him more.

I pick them up one in each arm before walking upstairs to the guest room they usually sleep in. I lay them down on the bed tucking them in before silently kissing them each on the forehead.

"Zayn are you OK?" The minute i walk into the living room they all stand up looking at me worried. "Guys I'm fine, go back to sleep," I sigh sitting down. "Were not leaving you all alone, why dont you go to sleep?" Liam asks.

"I'm not tired its fine, just go to bed." I look at each of them when they don't move. They all had red shot eyes and bags under their eyes especially Liam. I didn't even want to know what i looked like. I didn't care. 

 After awhile of sitting in silence Liam suddenly brings up a memory about Niall. Then pretty soon were all taking turns talking about him. But it just made me want him more.

************************************************************************************************************************

(This is in the view of a Directioner.)

"Niall Malik," I hear the name coming from the living room. I hurry in there to see them showing a old picture of the irish boy i used to love.

"He died of cancer last night and is a very sad thing. He's a member from the old boyband One Direction that is said to be the best boyband ever. The band consisted of Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan. We cant even imagine how hard all of them are talking this. But more on that later."

I stare open mouthed at the TV as the tears start to come. Even though the band has been broken up for awhile it dosn't mean that i don't remember the days of being a Directioner.