Chapter 21

3 weeks later**

I start hearing people talking before i can see them. I try opening my eyes but they don't want to. I just listen to the voices then it comes to me. The voices are Liam's, Louis's, Harry's, and Ally's. I finally get my eyes open but have to close them again from the blinding light.

I blink a couple of times and can finally look around. "Why am i in the hospital again?"I ask. "NIALL!"They all yell running over to me. "Your alive,"Louis yells jumping onto the bed. "Louis get off, someone get the nurse,"Liam scolds.

"Can i have a drink?"I manage to croak out with my dry throat. "Yeah here,"Liam runs over to the table and pours me a glass. "Your awake! Took you long enough,"The nurse jokes coming in. "Um yeah I'm awake,"I say confused.

"You probably don't remember anything, you fell in the tub and hit your head on the faucet, then you went underwater for probably five or more minutes, Liam pulled you out,"She says smiling at me sadly. "But im fine right?"I ask.

"Well now that your awake yeah, we thought you were dead." "Ill leave you to talk, ill come back later,"She says then leaves. "What does she mean I'm awake?"I ask the guys and Ally. "You've been in coma for 3 weeks,"Harry says.

"Three weeks....but that means where's Zayn?"I ask sitting up excited. I look at all of them only to see sad faces. "What?" "Niall their making him do another month of rehab,"Liam says sitting down on the bed next to me.

"What? No, he was suppose to be back!"I yell. No i cant take another month without him. i need him now. "I'm sorry we tried to get them to let him come back but they still say he's in danger of hurting himself."

"Can you just leave me only for a minute?"I ask them. "Niall,"Liam starts to say. "Please, i need some time alone, to think,"I sigh. The other three leave but Liam hesitates. "Fine,"He sighs then walks out to. I lay down and start crying right away.

First i almost die and now i find out my Zayn wont be back for another month. Ive gone two months without him now i had to go another month. I hear a buzz and see my phone siting on the table next to the bed. I grab it and open the text from harry.

*If it makes you feel better, we all saw you naked;)* It read. I roll my eyes and put my phone back. That did not make me feel better at all.

***************************************************************************************************************

Aurora's Pov*

I got him put in here for another month. But he wouldn't be here for any longer. I just needed the extra month to get away after i got trough with the plan.  He deserves it. He's the one who made Niall fall in love with him instead of me.

I regret ever letting  him go. Niall was mine not Zayn's. I would get Niall back and he would be mine forever. Just have to find away to get rid of him but how?

************************************************************************************************************

Zayn's pov

I hear the lock on my door click and pretend to sleep as a figure sneaks in. "Zayn,"She says. God damn it was Aurora. "What?"I ask annoyed. "Get up, I'm helping you break out,"She whispers. "ha ha real funny its your fault I'm in here longer."

"Yeah and i feel bad about it," I can finally see her face and she didn't look like she was lying. "Really?"I ask sitting up quickly. "Yeah just shush and follow me,"She whispers then leaves the room. This could be a trick. What if they were just seeing if i would try to sneak out if i had the chance.

Oh who cares it's not like i had anything to lose. i was already here for another month. I sneak out the door and close it behind me. I sneak forward till i almost run into her in the dark. "Come on,"She says then unlocks the door to the outside.

I breathe in quickly. Finally fresh air, i haven't been outside since i got here. "There's a boat coming, it's a friend of mine he'll take you to London," I look at her like she's nuts when she tells me to get on the dock.

I look at the dock then the water. i take a deep breath and step on to the dock. "When is he?"Then I'm falling. I fall into the ice cold water and go under. I splash around trying to go back to the surface. Why didn't i learn how to swim.

I see her walking away as i start to sink down. I start thrashing around, how did people do this. I start to run out if breath just as i grab a hold of something. It was the pole of the dock. I grab onto it and start pulling myself up.

Just as i think I'm about to die i break trough to the surface. "Bitch tried to kill me,"I say in disbelief. I guess it wasn't really surprising but still. I start to pull myself on to the dock when i hear a motor. I look behind me to see a boat coming.

I go back under the dock and wait. Why the hell did she get a boat if she was gonna kill me? "Finally,"I hear the gruff voices of the guys that usually watch me. "Sorry had to stop because their was a chance of a storm, i got your new patient right here,"The guy on the boat says.

"Just have to use the bathroom then I'm leaving,"The guys says and his foot step fade away as he follows the men with the person. "Finally some luck,"I sigh as i pull myself up. I dive into the boat when i hear voices.

Where do i hide? I start searching and just as I'm about to  give up one of the seats lift to show a hole. I pick up the blankets and bag and crawl under them then set them on top of me closing the seat.

I could barley breathe but i had to do stay here because i hear the guy get on the boat. He starts it and we start the long journey back home. I would see my Nialler.

***************************************************************************************************************

(Its short but I'm gonna upload again in a little bit:D see i told you it would get somewhat happier. Also i regret ever putting myself into this story because now I'm evil D:!!! I would never try to kill my Zaynypoo!<3 <3 <3)