Chapter 18

(Akise POV)

After being at the park for a few hours I finally realized who this person could be.

"So if I know them and what they do, then could they be a part of the police?" I whispered to my self. I mean, no one there knows about Yuki, but they all knew where I live, and what school I go too.

Their is one other person that's around my age. At work, their is a girl that is 17 and goes to my school. She isn't in the same class as me, but I'm almost certain that's who it is.

Tommrow is my last day to figure this out, so I'll ask around at work, and at school, is anyone  knows anything.

I packed up my things and headed home.

***
                      43 hours remaining

***

I returned home, with s note book full of clues, and an odd satisfaction.

I walked upstairs to our room to tell Yuki about what I found.

"Where did you go?"

"I went to the park, and found some clues. I might haven't even found our culprit here." I replied, sounding confident.

I handed Yuki my notebook with clues and notes. He took a minute to read it all before asking who it was.

"The girls name is Matsuda Chinami" I replied to his question.

He stretched his head and looked confused.

"I have never even head of her before" Yuki replied.

"Well she works under a different name, and she's not so popular at school." I stated.

Yeah, ha, barely anyone even knows her. We are just mutual friends because of work, but that's all.

"So are you going to confront her?"

"I don't have enough evidence for that yet"

I wish it was that easy.

"You have this" Yuki gave me my note book back.

"This book is all inferences.... it would make sense that it's her, but that's just an inference" I laughed. I really wish it was that simple.

***

(Yuki POV)

Ah I see, just an inference. Well, all his evidence points to her, but I guess she could just say that he has guessing is she was accused right now.

"Alright, well what to go get a coffee and discuss this further?" I asked.

"I was just out, but I guess I could go for one."
Akise smiled and stood up.

We were both already dressed, and it was only 2:00 pm so why the dink not? I grabbed my wallet and we walked downstairs and out the door.

Quite honestly, right now I'm not very worried. We only have 48 hours, er, less now, and we already have our suspected culprit.