x-mas edition // annie leonhart

I cherish you the most
crack! short!

Your eyes stared out the window of your apartment, hoping for a Christmas miracle to happen. Your family left you alone for the first time in Christmas, and you could still remember your mother's harsh words —

"THIS CHRISTMAS YOU BETTER GET A PARTNER! I DIDNT RAISE MY CHILD TO BE SINGLE AND ITS ABOUT TIME!"

and your father's defending words, yet he in a way agreed with your mother —

"(y/n), as much as I hate to say this to you, your mother is right — but I know that it is somehow inevitable that you spend your Christmas the same way as always."

and your brother's mocking words —

"Don't worry (y/n), I'll be able to keep the family line going, no need to worry."

After that, they just shut the door and left you. That was a week ago. And you looked at the recent updates on instagram to see that you're family spent their time in the coasts of Spain, having the time of their lives.

You had already walked around the huge house aimlessly more than probably a million times, you had lost count. You felt hopeless. Christmas was there, and you stared at the Christmas tree that was standing in the middle of the living room sadly.

A burst of anger came over you and you threw your phone on the couch — because you knew that if you were to throw it against the wall, it would break, and that would mean buying another one, to which you currently couldn't afford for as a broke student and depending on your parents for a living.

"FUCK!" You whines loudly and stomped your foot on the porcelain tiled floor. "Christmas is supposed to be a family time and yet I have to spend with a partner? What about Dan that aSsHoE WHO JUST GOES AROUND HIS COLLEGE CAMPUS IN SEARCH OF PUSSIES—"

You complained loudly to yourself while tears of frustration ran down your cheeks and you held yourself from banging your head against the wall and throw yourself out of the window, from the 20th floor of the building.

"SANTA, GIMME THE PRETTIEST PARTNER THAT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO BE ENVIOUS FOR — SHE GONNA BE PRETTY AF, SHE WILL SLAY THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE WHEN NEEDED, BUT MOST INPORTANTLY, SHE WILL FOREVER CHERISH THE FUCK OUT OF ME." You scream to nobody. In the distance, your neighbours' complaints could be heard as they also cursed at you.

You whines for a few more hours of your karma and went to bed, knowing the next morning, no such thing as a huge red, green bowed box would be placed by your huge ass tree in the living room with a human inside.

But nO. You were proven wrong.

You walked out of you bedroom, good morning yourself and ready to face the day with making gingerbread man cookies and hot chocolate by yourself. But you walked into the living room and felt your jaw almost drop and hit the ground.

"bOi." You said and fast walked towards the human sized box beside the tree. "I wOndEr wHats in hErE."

You unwrapped he present and you jumped back with a gasp, before you, was a goddess that looked to be from another planet. Blonde hair and cerulean blue eyes. She was perfect.

Tears cascaded down your red cheeks as you clutch your chest tightly. "And you are?"

She lifted a paper from the pocket of her crimson red dress and coughed lightly. "Pretty af, I will slay the fuck out people when needed, but most importantly I will —"

"I'm naming you Annie Leonhart." You hugged her to your chest tightly, almost taking away her oxygen. "I will cherish you. Forever."

why did I do this oh lord

AND IT BRINGS TO THE END OF THE CHRISTMAS EDITION WOOOOHOOOOO

IK I DIDNT DO THEN FOR SOME CHARACTERS BUT I DID THE KNES PEOPLE ASKED FOR SO— SOZ IK IM A HORRIBLE PERSON

AND NOW *DRUM ROLLS*

I will post an announcement
:)

-rie