only you // sasha blouse

tw: abuse, swearing
requested by
soulmate au! modern au!

    For some reason, you always considered yourself a fucked up person — trash, moron or even the cumshot your mother should've swallowed as she would tell you. Ever since of a young age, you came to know what society had been like and that if you can't do anything about it, it will remain that way.

     Constantly, ever since elementary, you knew your mother and father weren't in good terms. They their time blaming you — that if it weren't for you, they wouldn't be attached together. Whenever they had the chance to blame you for a single little thing, they would, worse — hit you or even touch you.

      People in school asked if you had been okay, but your tears already dried the day before when you were having your torture session, leaving you to say the words that pissed you off the most and act the way you didn't like to.

      "Yea, I'm fine, thanks for worrying thought!" You smile while you lie.

     It was considered a fairy tale in your mind for people to find soulmates, sometimes you wondered if your parents were soulmates but you found it quite impossible. You also found it normal that everything you saw was quite bleak — a world of black and white. You didn't know what your hair colour was nor eye colour, who did you get them from? we're you resembling more your mother or father?

     You never told anyone about this, but you certainly searched it for yourself. The world of black and white would disappear if you found your soulmate.

     Plain bullshit.

     Soulmates are for fairy tales, and oh, how were you wronged.

     You managed to escape the place you were supposed to call home at the early age of 17, going to college much earlier than most people. In college, you secluded yourself from people, they wouldn't notice you and you wouldn't notice them. Of course they wanted to include in events, but you always declined politely and only focused on your work.

     College wasn't much better than home, you just had more peace, but your days just as empty.

      You were picking up your lunch and walking to the same area you always sat in when having it, you never sat in the lunch area since according to you — too many people were there and you preferred silence.

     And while you enjoyed the food you always bought at the convenience store, you heard loud laughter resonating around you. It made your hand freeze in motion, your eyes traveling around to see if there was anyone.

     But right then, you were called out from behind so suddenly that it made you shriek and jump off the bench. Your chest rising up and down quickly from the scare you had.

      A glare worn in your expression as you turned around to face the sudden who called out to you.

     "Hey, you — "

     You turned around to are a girl that was stuffing her face with pringles flavoured original. You were stopped in the middle of your action and surprised to see the girl stuffing her face with the chips.

     She had her eyes on you and analyzing you up and down. She swallowed the chips she was munching upon before smiling. "Wow, you have quite colourful clothes!"

     Her comment made a blush taint the high of your cheeks and your feet make you take a step back.

     While you were at loss for words, your eyes started to roam around until they widen when finding themselves focused on her shirt. Her light blue shirt.

      Without realizing, your heart began to race in an almost abnormal speed, and your tugged upon you chest. The female still stared at you with a smile, eyes yet again traveling up and down until her grin widens.

      "You're (y/n), right? (y/n) (l/n)?" You nodded your head when hearing your name, the blush spreading further across your cheeks. The girl laughs before approaching you. "We sit next to each other in biology class! Don't you remember me? Sasha Blouse?"

      You searched for her face and name inside the box of your memory, but you failed to find her. You shook your head and a pout formed upon her rosy lips before she yet again smiled, arms going around your shoulder and your heart rate increasing in speed and beats per minute.

     "Let's be friends, okay? Here, eat some pringles with me!" She offered but you averted your gaze to your lunch.

     "B-But, my food would go to waste..." Sasha also had her eyes follow your sight, and laying themselves upon the mini box of food, she frowns before shaking her head.

     "No way! You need to eat more healthy food, (y/n)! Let me treat you to lunch, okay? I'm meeting with some friends right now, so come, tag along." You didn't have an option to decline since she already started to gray you away from your quiet corner.

      On the way, your eyes yet again traveled to her shirt and then to the sky — for once — you saw a vibrant blue sky. Tears held themselves in while you walked behind Sasha.

     "Sasha?" You called out faintly and she turned around to face you with a hum.

     You smiled honestly for the first time in your life. "I really like your shirt." The girl was surprised for a few moments until she smiles yet again.

     "Hm, I like your shirt too!" She giggles before she yet again starts to drag you again.

     The smile still tugged your lips as you trailed behind her while only one word resonated through your mind.

      Soulmate.