Season 1: Wolf Moon

Y/n's POV

Beacon Hills. If you looked at it, it seemed like a normal town. Normal people, normal activities, normal teenagers...basically it was just like thousands of other towns all over the country. And nothing ever seemed to happen here. Well, not yet anyways.

I was sitting in my bedroom catching up on some reading, something I hadn't been able to do much of recently. It always seemed like I was busy, even though it had just been summer. But, with the first day of school tomorrow, I had some free time on my hands. I flipped the page of my book, allowing my eyes to run over the words, and enjoyed the silence that accompanied me. However, that all disappeared when my twin bother, Scott, entered my room.

"I heard something outside. Can you come check it out with me?" Scott asked.

"I'm kind of busy," I murmur without looking up from my book.

"Please," Scott pleaded. "It'll only take a minute. I promise."

I sighed sat my book down on my desk. "Fine. Lets go check it out." On the way downstairs, Scott grabbed a baseball bat from his room, holding it against his chest as we stepped outside. I looked around the front yard, but I couldn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary. "I don't see anything, Scott. Maybe you're just hearing things." That's when Stiles lowered himself from the roof, surprising both Scott and I. I let out a small yelp and jumped backwards, almost tripping over my own two feet.

"Stiles!" Scott whisper yelled. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You weren't answering your phone!" Stiles responded. "And why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were a predator," Scott defended.

"Look, I know it's late, but you guys have got to here this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago for a dispatch call. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon department, and even the state police," Stiles informed us.

"For what?" I question. "Nothing ever happens in Beacon Hills."

"Two joggers found a body in the woods," Stiles told us.

"A dead body?" Scott quizzed.

"No, a body of water. Yes, dumbass! It's a dead body" Stiles quipped.

"Hold on," I interrupt. "If they found the body, then what are they looking for?"

"That's the best part. They only found a half of the body! We're going," Stiles claimed.

"Only a minute, huh?" I mutter to Scott as the two of us followed Stiles to his jeep.

.......................................

"We're seriously doing this?" Scott implored.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town," Stiles commented.

"Yeah, but I was trying to get a good night's sleep before lacrosse practice tomorrow," Scott countered.

"Right, because sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort," Stiles remarked.

"No, because I'm playing this year," Scott retorted. "In fact, I'm making first line."

"Scott, just because I'm good at lacrosse and made first line last year doesn't mean that you have to do it too. Twins have the right to be different you know," I note and adjust my glasses that sat on my face. "Now, just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?"

"Huh," Stiles hummed. "I didn't even think about that."

"And what if whoever killed the body is still out here?" Scott pushed.