Sneaky sisters

"Um...Chemaraie? What the mess are you doing?"

Chris and I quickly get on our feet and brush ourselves off, but it's too late. No one's supposed to be home except me, but my older sister Cheyanne (pronounced shy-Anne) causally leans on the door post, smacking on gum. I see, even from the lawn, that she's dressed for a party with my only pair of 6inch heels on. My heels. She also has a vile smile stretched across her face.

I feel a wave of dizziness after getting up so fast and clutch Chris's arm for support.
He must have interpreted that action as a push to talk first.
"Uh..." He looks from my sister to me.
Cheyanne takes a few strides and soon she's right in front of us.
"Well aren't you going to introduce me?" She says.
"Chris this is my sister, Cheyanne. Cheyanne this is Chris."
"Well hello, handsome," my older sister gives Chris a look that makes me want to push her face into the gravel.
"Is there something you need?" Chris asks brusquely, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh yeah," Cheyanne shakes her head, "what the heck were you guys doing? It looked like that make out session went a little farther..." She murmurs and smiles smugly. She must have been spying us earlier with Darius. Why was she even here? She has her own apartment and mom gets home late. Oh yeah...She came for my heels.
Her simper at Chris tells me she knows I finally realize her vile plan. She grinned as she walked toward her car.
"Hey, you know mom is just might go crazy if she finds out you were making out on her front lawn." Chey adds simply.
"You wouldn't..." I grit my teeth. She struts back over to us.
"Well then. There's one way to keep her from knowing 'bout your new boo at all."
Now ya see, my mom isn't very boyfriend friendly. Even though I'm nearly 18. I really don't need any trouble with her this time.
Now I know why Cheyanne waited until me and Chris were all close to come out of the house. She wanted money. Cheyanne is my mom's "little angel" and she will believe anything Chey tells her, especially when she tattle-tells on me. I might as well expect a grounding for 5 months if she tells her an exaggerated lie like she would. I sigh. "How much."
"20." She juts her hand in front of me.
"Really! Well aren't you lucky I got paid today. What a coincidence," I say, my sarcasm thick, as I reach for my wallet.
"No. I'll do it," Chris spoke up and quickly snatched a 20 out of his wallet.
It takes Cheyanne and me ten seconds to notice what Chris had just offered.

"No! Chris it's ok," I say a little too loudly, embarrassed that he's witnessing a part of the stupid side of my life. "This is just a childish thing my 20-year-old sister does to me. It isn't your problem," I push the bill back to him.
"No seriously, it's ok," Chris gives me a small smile and quickly places it in Chey's expecting palm.
"Thank you goregeous!" Chey says and sprints to her car. She's probably using it to get drinks for the party. She gets on my everlasting nerve sometimes. How dare she take his money?
"Chris you didn't have to do that--" I began.
"Seriously it's fine. Let's drop the it. I don't want that to happen again," he replies.
I quietly just collapse on the step. I feel Chris sit down next to me.
"Because the only person I want to spend money on," he lifted my chin, and grins "Is you."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

But yeah.

I hoped you liked this chapter! Vote! Comment!

Thanks for the views guys!

Luv Always

NiiBii