Smile

*Rosalie's POV*

I went outside and sat in the front yard on the grass. I turned my speaker on and went to my Spotify playlist. I looked across the street and saw Will shooting hoops. LaMelo and LiAngelo weren't with him though. I hit shuffle and the song "Good life" by Kelani and G-Eazy came on. I love this song. I love them. I stood up and started to stretch. My mom loved to do yoga. She always let me do it with her. I do it every once in awhile when I'm really missing her. "That's a good song!!" I heard Will yell from across the street.
"I know!" I called back and laughed a bit.
"Can I come over there?" he asked.
"Sure," I sat in the grass and nodded. He jogged across the street and sat down in front of me. "You're pretty reserved," he laughed a bit.
"I know. I like it that way," I nodded.
"Why?" he asked.
"Less ways to get hurt," I shrugged at him.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"Well don't worry. I have no intentions in hurting you," he told me.
"No one ever does," I shrugged, looking down.
"Well anyways," he noticed I was getting sad, "Tell me about you."
"What do you wanna know?" I asked, looking at him.
"Umm," he thought for a second, "What do you like to do?"
"I like to do yoga," I shrugged, "I like dancing and I like volleyball too."
"That's dope, the volleyball team at Chino isn't too bad. Could use a girl like you though," he chuckled.
"What do you mean?" I laughed a little bit, "'girl like me'"
"Someone," he paused, "Someone with a beautiful smile like you."
"See now you're just flirting," I laughed, he did too. I shook my head at him and watched as he stopped laughing and his laugh turned into a smile. His smile was really pretty. "I mean I tried," he laughed.
"Good try," I nodded, laughing a bit, "Ooo this song is my shit!" I laughed a bit. I started to dance a little, staying sitting down in the grass. "I told him pop out, and pull up. He say he wanna kill me, oh. Why he actin so scary? He got a 30, I knew he wouldn't blow!" I sang along, giggling. Will laughed a bit as well too. I giggled and danced around, as did he. "She say she not a hoe!" Will and I sang along, "I don't argue, fight, or fuss I catch my nut then adios! Had to cancel all her plans I bust all on her party clothes!" I laughed harder as we continued to sing.
(The song is Pull Up Hop Out by WillThaRapper for anyone wondering.)

"I should get going back, still have some unpacking to do," I grabbed my speaker and stood up.
"Yeah me too," Will stood up, "I'm meeting up with LaMelo at the gym soon so."
"Oh have fun," I giggled a bit and smiled at him.
"I will," he nodded, "See you later?"
"See you later," I nodded and smiled at him. I went inside as he jogged back to his house.

"So," August smirked at me.
"Shut up," I laughed and shut the door behind me, "We are just friends."
"Looked like more than just friends to me," he smirked, "He better watch out though. No one fucks with my little sister."
"I'm 2 minutes younger than you!" I laughed, looking at him.
"I know. You're such a whittle baby," he pinched at my cheeks. I laughed and slapped his arms away. I shook my head at him. "I haven't seen you smile that big in awhile," August smiled at me.
"Well things are looking up guess," I smiled at him, giggling.

~

I just got out of the shower and I checked my phone. I saw I had a notification on snapchat and instagram. "Melo just followed you!" "Melo_Ball1 added you as a friend" (A/N- I don't know his real snapchat, if you do let me know lmfao)

I went on instagram first and saw that it was LaMelo, Melo must be his nickname. I followed him back and then added him on snapchat. On my instagram bio I had my snapchat, so that's how he got it. I went and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a crop top. I laid down in my bed and heard my phone go off. It was a snapchat notification. It was Melo. It was a selfie of him and it read, "hey shorty🔥" I slid over on the chat and started to type back.

Me-
Hey! 😋

Melo-
How you likin the hills?

Me-
It's alright, far from home.

Melo-
Where you from again?

Me-
Michigan

Melo-
Damn that is far. 😩Why you all the way out here?

Me-
Fresh start🤷🏽‍♀️

Melo-
Well I hope it goes well. 😘How about for your first "fresh start" I take you out for lunch tomorrow? 😏

Me-
Sure! 😌

Melo-
I'll pick you up at 12? 😘

Me-
You have a car??

Melo-
A Lamborghini🔥

Me-
That's soo cool.

Melo-
Ikr. 💪🏼Anyways I have to go to a dinner now. I'll see you tomorrow shorty. 😘😈

Me-
See you tomorrow😘

I put my phone away and smiled small. He is really nice, I like him a lot. He seems like a fun person to be around. I heard a knock at the door, "Come in," I called. August walked in and sat by me. "Can I confess?" he asked.
"About?" I sat up a bit more.
"It's hard adjusting to not sharing a room with you. It's kind of lonely," he told me.
"Tell me about it," I nodded.
"Could I maybe, you know like-"
"Yes, please," I laughed a little bit. He smiled small and walked out of the room. He came back with his play station, controller, phone, and charger. He hooked his play station up and plopped down by me. He plugged his phone in and started to play 2K. "You suck," I teased, laughing.
"Shut up," he laughed, "I'm playing a harder team."
"Sure," I laughed and smiled at him, "Tomorrow LaMelo is taking me to lunch."
"What!?" he asked, glancing at me.
"Yea," I shrugged, "He figured I could use a friend."
"You got two boys going after you," he shook his head, "I'm going to have so much ass to beat."
"Trust me," I laughed, "I'm not going to get that close to them..."

A/N-
I would die if I had two boys after me, especially those two hotties lmfao