One

(A/n: I think in the last book it ended with Scotland being 19 but I'm gonna change it to 20 and Colby was i think 23 but i'm going to also change it to 21.)

Scotland's POV:

"Alright everyone we got a babysitter so we're going to party tonight," Colby said once Elton stopped recording the video we were filming.

"Oh hell ya I'll bring the booze," Brennen said. We made plans for a party and started texting everyone.

"Alright well I'm going to take Alex to my mom's so I'll be back," I said as I gathered Alex's belongings and Colby put her in her carrier.

"Alright well I'm gonna help them" he said.

"Okay I'll be back" I said as I kissed him and grabbed my purse and Alex's carrier and then left.

"Alex I just set you down" I said. As soon as I sat in the drivers seat Alex started crying. I reached over and handed her her bottle that she threw and she stopped crying.

"I'm gonna call uncle Matt" I said as I started calling Matt. My phone was connected to the Bluetooth so the sound was being heard throughout the car.

"Helloooo."

"Hey what are you doing?" I said.

"Nothing just chilling, watching YouTube videos, the usual what are you doing?"

"Taking Alex to my mom's" I said and Alex made a loud noise causing Matt and I to laugh.

"Hi Alex. It's uncle Matt" I heard Alex laughing she loves Matt so she probably recognizes his voice.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" I asked.

"Just hanging out with some of the boys."

"Well we're having a party to celebrate the new tv show so you're coming and you're bringing the boys but leave the drama at home please" I said.

"Alright sounds fun. Text me the deets."

"Sure thing."

-

"I invited Matt and he said he was going to bring the boys" I said as I walked into the house.

"Sounds good. Now how whore do you think i should dress?" Hayden asked.

"Definitely very. Fuck it don't even wear a shirt."

"I like the way you think" she said before going upstairs. I laughed before going up to mine and Colby's room which is Corey and Devyn's old room. They convinced us it was time for us to switch rooms since there's 3 of us and 2 of them.

"Hello" I said as I walked into our room to see Colby in there.

"Hey baby momma" he said.

"I invited Matt and the boys."

"Alright well I'm going to go with Corey and Elton to get food and everything so I'll be back" Colby said.

"Okay."

I put on a leather skirt that had a slit on it and a black lace bralette. I also put on some black over the knee boots that had a heel. I started doing my makeup.

"Devyn! Scotland! I need one of you whores to do my makeup" Hayden yelled.

"Do it your damn self" I yelled back.

"Ya what she said" Devyn yelled.

"I hate you both" I was finishing up my highlight when I heard loud music from downstairs.