Twenty-Five

Scotland's POV:

"Uh oh" I said. The girls stood up and made sure Hayden didn't trip in her long ass dress.

"Hey Sam. Come take pictures with Hayden" I said. He walked over leaving Kat with the male roommates and we took pictures for them.

"Can you act like you want to be here" I heard Hayden say quietly to Sam. He put his arm around her and smiled as if he was happy.

Sam's POV:

"Hey Sam come here" my sister Allison said before dragging me outside. The camera crew didn't follow but I was hooked up with a mic so I knew whatever it was we were going to talk about would be heard.

"What's up"

"Samuel you are an hour and a half late to your kids baby shower. This isn't just for Hayden it's for you too. It's to celebrate your twin babies and you're over an hour late"

"I know Allison-"

"And you bring the girl who cheated on you with you? What happened to you and Hayden? Weren't you guys together?"

"No we weren't. And I still have feelings for Kat"

"You're honestly disappointing me Sam and you know mom and dad would be too. Now you better step the hell up for your kids and Hayden. Whether you're with her or not she's going to be around for a long time. You chose to not be careful and that led to you getting her pregnant and now you're not going to just leave her with two babies to go be with a girl who cheated on you. Step the fuck up or possibly lose your children forever. Hayden is smart. Don't think she won't hesitate to take you to court"

"I know you're right" I said putting my head down.

"Are you going to step up?"

"Yes I will I promise" I said and she walked back inside.

She's right.

I decided to go back inside and talk to Kat.

"Hey is it okay if we just hang out tomorrow. I really should be with Hayden today since this baby shower is for our kids" I said.

"Oh. Yeah sure" She said before she leaned in for a kiss but instead I just hugged her.

"Um okay" she said before walking out.

Hayden's POV:

Scotland's phone started ringing so she answered it.

"Hello. What do you mean? Are you all okay? Okay yeah I'll be there in a little bit" she said before hanging up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sofia just called. She said she was working and some guy came in and threatened her but she called the police and they want the owner of the store there so I'm so sorry but I gotta go. I'll try to be fast" she said.

Sofia is one of the employees at Scotland's store which opened two months ago and has been a success so far.

"No it's fine go. The store is like 5 minutes from here anyway" she went over to Colby and told him where she was going before leaving.

"Well this has definitely been a baby shower to remember" Devyn said.

"Hey just wanted to let you know that this is on Twitter" Jc said handing me his phone.

"Rumor has it Hayden Matthews is having her baby shower today. Corey Scherer posted a Snapchat video with best friend Colby Brock's daughter and fans noticed in the background it appeared there was baby shower decorations" I read out loud.

"Fucking Corey" I said.

"What did I do?" He asked and Jc showed him what he showed me.

"Oh shit Hayden. I'm sorry" he said.

"No it's fine. I'm not in the background right?"

"No"

"Then it's fine"

The baby shower went on for a little while longer. Everyone had cake, we played games, and Scotland came back fairly quickly. Sam wasn't acting like a douche which was good and we got a lot of gifts for our babies which I'm so grateful for.

It was a drama free day. Or so I thought. If you're not new here you'd know we can't have a drama free day with the trap fam.

Scotland's POV:

"Scotland can we talk to you?" David, the security said.

"Um yeah sure" I got up and walked towards him.

"Genesis told us to talk to you if we had any problems to talk to you so we don't stress Hayden out"

"What's the problem?"

"Well Hayden gave us the list of people not to let in and on the list is Maggie Lindemann. But Brennen Taylor who is allowed in tried to get her in and offered to pay me $50 to let her in"

"Are you serious?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let him in so I can talk to him and tell her to wait outside" he nodded and let him in.

"Hey sorry I'm late" he said and I slapped his arm.

"Ow what the hell was that for?"

"Brennen we put her name on the list for a reason. Hayden doesn't get along with her, I don't get along with her, and Kyra doesn't get along with her. And on top of that you bring her to Hayden's baby shower. You know nobody but close friends know she's pregnant and you bring someone she doesn't get along with?"

"I just bought her because she wants to talk to you" he said. I went outside and saw Maggie standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for everything I've done" she said.

"Okay. Bye" I said before turning around.

"Scotland really. When we had our problems I was an immature teenager. I've grown up and I don't want to have any beef with anyone. So I just wanted to say I'm sorry. We don't have to be friends but I would at least want us to not want to fight each other if we see each other in person"

"Maggie you don't get it. You basically outed my relationship with Colby when I wasn't ready for anyone to know yet. You had no place to do that. Even though me and you didn't get along I knew you smoked weed and drank illegally. But I didn't say anything. And on top of that you almost ruined Carter's career with that whole video"

"Scotland you have to admit carter shouldn't have recorded"

"Yes I admit carter shouldn't have recorded anything sexual you two do and I told him that when it happened. But you made everyone think he raped you when you know for a fact he didn't"

"I never said he raped me"

"Yeah but you also never said he didn't. Carter and I don't talk that much anymore but I was there when this whole video got leaked. He received so much shit for it that he had to be put on suicide watch because of that video. What he did was bad but what you did after was bad too"

"I get it. And like I said we don't have to be friends or anything. But I just wanted to clear the air and say I'm sorry. I know Hayden won't wan to come out here and talk to me but please let her know that I said I'm sorry to her too and congratulations on her twin babies"

"Where did you get that from?" I asked.

"I still talk to Madison and she found out through Sam ex girlfriend. I guess they've been talking or something. I've known since Kat and Sam broke up but I haven't said anything. Madison has been the one anonymously leaking info. But I guess I'll see you whenever" she said before walking away.

Well that was unexpected.