Five

Colby's POV:

I was sitting in the living room watching a video on my phone. Camera crew was filming me.

"Hey what are you doing?" Corey said as he came in the living room.

"Dude check this out" i connected my phone to the tv and then played the video.

"Is that Scotland?" he asked.

"Ya."

"I don't get it."

"Just watch" i said. The video went on for a few more seconds.

"Wait. Is that......is that Hayes Grier?"

"Yup."

"So she was with Hayes today?"

"Looks like it" i said.

"Hello. Where is everyone at?" i heard Scotland say before she walked into the living room.

"Ummmmmm, i'm going to go meet up with everyone else at the park" Corey said before walking out of the house

"Hey. I'm sorry i left. I was just upset"  she said as she sat on the couch with me.

"When were you going to tell me that you were hanging out with your ex boyfriend?" i asked her.

"What? I wasn't with Geo" she said.

"I'm talking about Hayes."

"Colby, Hayes and i never dated."

"Let me ask you something. If i left for three days and you found out i was hanging out with Shea would you be pissed?"

"What the hell? You cannot compare my situation with Hayes to your situation with Shea" she said as she stood up.

"Why not? We both hooked up with one of them" i said as i stood up.

"Ya but Hayes and i hooked up way before you and i even met. You and Shae hooked up while we were together. And i wasn't with Hayes for the past three days."

"Then where were you? Who was so important that you left your baby with me for three days while you acted single and childless."

"I was at Matt's house for three days. Hayes showed up and needed a ride to his brother's house so i drove him just to get him to stop asking for a ride then i came home. I wasn't acting single or childless. I never left Matt's house" she said loudly.

"So when were you going to tell me you were pregnant?" I asked.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm not pregnant" she said clearly frustrated.

"I found a positive pregnancy test in the trash of our bathroom."

"Oh my god Colby that wasn't mine" she said as she sat back down.

"Then who's was it?"

"i can't tell you."

"Now you're keeping secrets from me?"

"No Colby i'm not keeping secrets from you i'm just saying i can't tell you because she hasn't told anyone besides me."

"Scott if you don't tell me who is pregnant i'm going to automatically assume its you and i'm going to be pissed that you didn't tell me."

"Where's Alex?" she asked trying to change the subject.

"Devyn and Hayden took her to the park."

"Oh so it's okay for YOU to let Hayden and Devyn take Alex and babysit her but when i do it i'm a bad mom?" she said before getting up and walking away. I heard the door slam so i'm guessing she left again.

Scotland's POV:

"He just doesn't get it" i said to Hayden. We were sitting on the grass while everyone else was on the slides and swings.

"I know he doesn't. Everyone else gets where you're coming from."

"He's making it seem like i don't love Alex. Like of course i love her she's my baby. And i know i don't spend as much time with her as i should but i do try. I'm just always doing stuff that pays me so I have the money to take care of her."

"I know you don't have to explain anything you're 100% right."

"Hey where's Kat? Everyone is here except her" i asked.

"Um i think she had a photoshoot or something."

"So have you told him?" i asked Hayden as we looked over at the roommates.

"No. I couldn't even look at him. He was talking to me earlier but i just walked away. I don't know how i'm going to tell him. I'd hate to ruin his relationship over a drunk mistake."

"Do you like him in a way that you want to be in a relationship with him?" i asked.

"I don't know. I mean i think he's cute and he's funny but just knowing that i ruined someones relationship because i was being a drunk whore would haunt me forever."

"Then maybe just tell everyone the truth. But say you don't know who the father is."

"I'm going to have to tell them i'm pregnant eventually but i don't know. I think i'll just keep the father between us" she said.

"There you go. Oh and by the way Colby found your pregnancy test in our trash and thought it was mine."

"You can tell him it's mine i trust him and i don't want to cause problems between you two."

"Alright, now if you'll excuse me i'm going to retrieve my child" i said. I got up and walked over to the group.

"Alright momma bear wants her cub back" i said to Corey.

"Fine" he handed her to me and i gave her kisses all over her face causing her to laugh and I started to walk back to where Hayden and i were sitting.

"Hey, Scott?" Sam said as he stopped me.

"What's up Sam" i said.

"I just wanted to ask if you know what's up with Hayden?"

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"Well i was trying to talk to her earlier but she just walked away from me."

"Oh you know......hormones, that time of the month. Don't ever question a women Samuel" i said.

"Ummm okay then" he said before i walked away.