Nine

Scotland's POV:

"Brennen is face timing you" i said to Colby.

"I'm coming" he came out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone.

"Hello brother"

"Colby, where is your wife?"

"Right next to me"

"Okay so you know how Sam is going to the airport later?" Bremen asked.

"Ya"

"Well i need you guys to pack a bag because you guys both have a flight with him in 5 hours"

"Wait where are we going?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when you get to the airport"

"Well I need to know how slutty to dress"

"Very slutty. Pack for at the most 4 days"

"Alright" he hung up.

"I've come to retrieve your child" Devyn said as she walked into the room.

"Right there" I said as I pointed to the crib where Alex was playing with her toys.

"Is she ready?"

"Ready for what?" Colby asked.

"Oh Brennen didn't tell you?"

"No"

"Hayden and Kat are babysitting for the weekend while you guys are gone" Devyn said as she picked her up.

"Wait really? Where are we going?" i asked.

"Can't tell you. Just be ready and say bye to Alex because she's staying at Kat's with Hayden for the weekend" Devyn said. We said bye to Alex before Devyn left with all Alex's necessities.

"So like for real where the hell are we going?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know" Colby said.

"Well I really hope it's not cold because I'm dressing slutty"

"Well if it is cold then you can dress slutty for me" Colby said.

"I don't dress for anyone but myself boy" I said.

"Whatever. But can we talk about how Hayden and Kat are babysitting" Colby said.

"Well Hayden will get some practice since she'll have her for more than two hours."

"Ya but Hayden is pregnant by.....her boyfriend" he said as he said 'her boyfriend' quietly.

"Oh ya I didn't even think of that."

"That's gonna be awkward for her."

-

"Okay so you guys don't know why we're here at the airport do you?" Brennen said to Colby and I as Brennen's brother recorded.

"No fucking idea" I said and Colby shook his head.

"Okay so you know how you guys just turned 21? Well Scotland did but so did you Colby" Brennen asked and we nodded.

"Well turn around" we both turned around confused at what we were looking at till I read the destination we were going to behind us.

"We're going to Vegas?" I asked.

"Yup were going to Vegas."

"Oh hell ya."

"And we got Corey and Devyn coming later so Scotland's not the only girl and Sam is here too" Brennen said and Sam walked over to us.

"Oh now I get why Hayden and Kat were babysitting" Colby said.

"Hayden and Kat are babysitting because Kat is under 21 and Hayden is pregnant" Brennen said to his camera.

"You're going to have to cut that out. You can't censor that at all without making it seem like she's pregnant" I said.

"Oh ya that's true. I'll just cut it before Colby said he knows why they're babysitting."

"Alright well let's go to Vegas shall we?" Brennen said.

"Hell ya we're all going to get drunk as fuck" I said.

"Um no I'm not" Sam said.

"Sam shut up yes you are. This is your first time in Vegas as a 21 year old also" Brennen said.

-

"Hey is it okay if we switch seats for a couple minutes? I wanna talk to Scott about the whole Hayden thing" Sam said to Colby.

"Ya that's fine" Colby got up and got in the seat in front of us where Sam was sitting next to Brennen.

"Scott what do I do?" He asked.

"About what?"

"Everything. The cheating, the lying, the being a dad when I'm only 21. What am I supposed to do about Kat? What am I supposed to do about the baby?"

"Sam calm down. Okay first of all do you like Hayden?"

"I love Hayden."

"No, really. Not as a friend or a roommate. Do you like her as a girlfriend?"

"Ya."

"Okay. Do you want to be a great dad and be there for the baby?"

"Of course."

"Are you ready to let go of Kat?"

"Wait What? Why am I letting go of Kat?"

"Sam you can't tell her that you and Hayden are having a baby together and expect her to stay with you. You have to think about the worst case scenario."

"Worst case scenario she breaks up with me and I broke her heart by cheating on her" Sam said.

"And I hate to be the one to tell you this but, she's young. You're her first boyfriend but most likely not going to be her last."

"I know I've thought about that."

"So when you think about what you want to do you have to think about if you're ready to end it with Kat and start a life with Hayden. There's a possibility that Kat will still stay with you but don't be 100% or even 50% sure that she will" I said.

"Ya I guess your right" he said.

"When am I not."

Sam and Colby switched seats and we continued our short plane ride to Vegas.