Twenty-Four

*skip to November*

*Alex is 10 months old*

*Hayden is 8 months pregnant*

Scotland's POV:

"Do you think there's a slight chance I could go into labor before my baby shower tomorrow?" Hayden asked me.

"Have you been feeling contractions?"

"No"

"Has you water broken?"

"No"

"Well it's 11pm so I'm pretty sure you won't go into labor before your baby shower tomorrow" I said.

"Ugh. I have two babies inside me and they're huge as fuck. I'm ready for them to be out" she said.

"I know. But go to sleep we have to wake up early for your baby shower tomorrow" I said.

"Ugh early why????" She asked.

"Because i said so now sleep you pregnant whore" I said.

"You sleep you not pregnant whore" she said. We both went into our room and I saw Colby and Alex asleep on our bed. Our bed is pretty big so all three of us could fit on it but Colby and I are very heavy sleepers and move a lot so I didn't want either of us to roll over and squish her. I picked her up and placed her in her crib successfully without walking her up before I got into bed and went to sleep.

-

"Okay so I have the center pieces and Corey said he and Elton will pick up the cake later" Devyn said as she came down the stairs with a box full of center pieces.

As you can tell we've gotten closer to Devyn again.

"Perfect let's go. We have to pick up Amanda on the way. Kyra said she'll stop by in a little bit to help" I said. We rushed down the stairs where Hayden was there waiting.

"Where's Sam? Is he coming with us?" I asked her.

"I don't fucking know or care right now" she said.

Sam and Hayden have been kinda rocky lately. We all moved into our new house and our friend Jake Webber joined us. But since then Sam had been bringing Kat around again. Even though Hayden and Sam were never officially a couple they were going in that direction and a little after the gender reveal barbecue he started talking to Kat again and hooking up with her. It completely hurt Hayden because she was growing strong feelings for Sam. Not only was he the father of her children but he made it seem like they could be together.

So as you can tell right now Hayden is not having it. Especially since Sam had Kat here last night and Hayden's room is right next to his.

"Okay lets go"

"Who else is helping us decorate?" Hayden asked once we got into the car.

"We're picking up Amanda and Kyra said she'll meet us there in about an hour" Devyn said.

"Sounds good. Are the boys coming?"

"Well Corey and Elton are bringing the cake. Colby said he'll come later, Brennen and Kyra aren't together anymore but he said he'll still come and just stay away from her, and Jake said he has a class so he'll have to leave a little early" I explained.

"What about the other guys you two used to hangout with? Did you invite them?" Devyn asked.

"Who?"

"Like Taylor, Matt, Hayes, Carter, Jc, Kian and well others" she said.

"Ohh. Well out of those guys Hayden only told me to invite Kian and Jc. I was more friends with the guys from magcon and we drifted so I guess Hayden didn't want to invite them"