Twenty-one

Scotland's POV:

"I swear that's the last fucking time I'm leaving this house till these babies are born. Someone saw me and took pictures of me and posted them online" Hayden said as she walked into the house.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes look" she said as she handed me her phone.

"You can't really tell your pregnant. Your shirt is lose anyway" Colby said.

"Thats it Im just announcing it I can't deal with this anymore. I want to be able to go to a 30 minute meeting and not have to worry about my stomach being to noticeably pregnant" Hayden said. I could tell she was upset.

"Hayden if you want to announce it then go ahead but don't do it because you don't want to deal with it. Are you ready for the hate?" I asked.

"No not really"

"Then don't announce it till you're ready" Colby said.

"You know we're able to get security guards real easily because of the show? If you want to go out and not have people come up to you or take pictures of you then call our producer so you can take two of the guards. They keep people from coming up to you or taking pictures. Colby and I took them a few times because we had Alex and didn't want to get mobbed and Corey and Devyn took them when Corey was sick and needed to go to the doctor and pharmacy. Even Brennen has taken them when he went to a club" I explained.

"I guess the next time I go out I will take them"

"I'll go with you next time too" I said.

"Thanks oh and I need a few models for my merch tomorrow. I needed two girls and two guys so I said Scotland and Devyn" Hayden said.

"Sure" I said and Devyn said she would too.

"Cool now boys I chose Brennen and Elton" she said before walking away.

"She seems fairly annoying with people" I said.

"Yeah I think so too" I said.

Hayden's POV: (next day)

"It's me, Devyn, Hayden, Brennen, and Elton. But Hayden wants to keep people from getting close to her so they don't see she's pregnant" Scotland said on the phone with our producer.

"Yeah. We have to go to the studio which was the same place she went yesterday" she said.

"Okay thank you" Scotland said before hanging up.

"What did she say?"

"She said okay they'll be here in 5 minutes"

"It kinda don't make sense. The camera crew is already here. Why don't they bring the security guards?" I asked.

"They do only when we're out but they aren't right next to us"

"ELTON!!!" I yelled.

"What?" He yelled.

"Are you ready. We're leaving in 5 minutes"

"Yeah" he came out of the garage and was dressed.

"Where's Brennen?" I asked.

"I'm calling him" Scotland said. She had her phone on her ear.

"Hey fuck boy where are you? What the fuck do you mean you're not coming? Ohhh my god you're gross and yes you are a fuck boy. Okay well we need to leave so you better be on your way cuz once security and the car gets here we're leaving. Bye" she said before hanging up.