Ten

Scotland's POV:

Scotland's outfit

Devyn's outfit

"Again we have the two females with full faces of makeup ready while the five males who don't wear makeup are still not ready" I said

"I know right. What the hell" Devyn said.

"Well I'm sitting here ready" Colby said.

"Hey I like to do a little baking on my face to even out my skin tone okay" Corey said.

"Corey you idiot. You bake under your eyes so your under eyes looks lighter not even" I said.

"Oh well whatever" Devyn went to her and Corey's room and Sam came out of his room completely ready.

"It's about damn time" I said.

"Sorry I was texting Hayden and I got distracted" Sam said.

"So how's my baby?" I asked him.

"Oh I didn't even ask I was just talking to her."

"So how's that going?" I asked.

"It's alright. She said Kat went to get them some food so she was with Alex. I actually think we're going to make great parents" Sam said.

"You will. You'll be great parents. Have you thought about telling your fans?" I asked.

"I don't think I should. Not because I don't wanna ruin my reputation but because I don't wanna ruin hers. If I tell my fans I'm having a baby with Hayden then she will get so much hate" Sam said. Brennen and his brother walked into the room.

"Wait you're the father of Hayden's baby?" Brennen said louder than he should have.

"Wait what? You're the dad? How could you do that to Kat?" Devyn asked as her and Corey cameout of their room.

"I had no idea" Corey said trying to be believable.

"Oh, this is bad" Colby said.

"For the record I wasn't the one who said it out loud. Sam was" I said.

"Sam what's going on?" Devyn asked.

"Well I wasn't planning on telling you guys in Vegas without Hayden but I guess I kinda have to now" Sam said.

"Uh ya motherfucker you have some explaining to do" Brennen said.

"Well two months ago when Hayden, Corey, and I were in San Francisco we had a couple drinks and Hayden and I......had sex" Sam explained. 

"I cannot believe you would even do that Sam. You really disappointed me. You deserve to lose Kat" Devyn said.

"No need to be harsh Dev. He feels bad enough already" I said.

"No Scott it's fine I deserve that" Sam said.

"Ya you do" Devyn said.

"No you don't. Ya he got drunk and fucked up but haven't we all? I have, I'm sure you have, I'm sure Corey has, I know for a fact Colby has" I said.

"I've never cheated on Corey and he's never cheated on me. What happens between you and Colby is your business" Devyn said.

"Ya and what happens between Sam and Hayden is theirs. Don't worry about them and we won't worry about you."

"Are you fucking serious? He cheated on one of your best friends and got another one of your best friends pregnant. How the fuck can you say you hate cheaters when you're one, you're dating one, and you're helping one keep his secret?" she said.

"Devyn" Corey said.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I've never in my life ever cheated on anyone. I never cheated on Geo and I never cheated on Colby" I said loudly. I was getting mad.

"Ya right. I'm sure when you left for three days you were fucking all the guys you can. That's what you do. Poor Alex" she said.

"So the true colors come out huh" I said.

"What the fuck is happening?" Brennen said.

"Devyn is just letting the truth come out" I said.

"Your poor child is going to grow up acting just like you. Thats so sad" Devyn said.

"Devyn I think that's too far" Brennen said.

"Look you can say shit about me all you want. Hell you can say shit about Colby all you want. But don't fucking say shit about my baby or I'll fuck you up" I said. I was about to go fight Devyn but Sam grabbed my arm and Colby put his arms around my upper body pulling me back.

"Devyn let's go" Corey said as he started slightly pushing her towards the door.

"You wanna talk about being with a cheater bitch? Why don't you ask your boyfriend what the fuck he did in San Francisco" I said before Corey closed the door.

"Yo what the fuck just happened?" Brennen asked.

"I honestly don't know" Colby said.

"Well how the fuck is she going to say shit to Sam like that and then say I'm helping him keep his secret because I think cheating is okay? I'm in no way, shape, or form saying that what Hayden and Sam did is okay because it's not. But Hayden is my best fucking friend and I'm going to be happy for her being a mom" I said.

"Babe you don't have to explain I get it" Colby said.

"You know Hayden isn't even excited for this baby because she feels so bad and feels like she doesn't deserve to be a mom. She even told me that when she first found out she was pregnant she really thought about getting an abortion" i said.

"Are you serious?" Sam said.

"Ya. So that's why I'm not being an asshole to her" I said.

"Well........congratulations man" Brennen said to Sam before he hugged him and Brennen's brother did the same.

"Thanks" Sam said.

"So are we still going out because I spent a few hundred to get us VIP in the clubs" Brennen said.

"Fuck ya I need a drink now" I said. We got our phones, wallets, etc., then left the hotel.