Twenty

Scotland's POV:

"Okay so now that her gender reveal is out of the way time to start planning her baby shower" I said to Amanda and Devyn. Hayden and I are cool with Devyn now but we're not as close as we used to be. Speaking of Hayden. She was currently at a meeting for her merch that's coming out soon. Hopefully nobody sees her because she has a noticeable baby bump now.

"Babe she's like 4 months pregnant. You don't need to worry about that till she's like 8 months" Colby said.

"Hey Colby fuck off" Amanda said.

"Females. I'm gonna go film a video with Sam" he said.

"You do that" I said. He walked away.

"Scott" Colby said.

"Yeah"

"Can you come up here real quick. By yourself?"

"Ummm okay. I'm coming" i said and a few seconds later i was in front of him.

"What happened?"

"Ummm come look at this" he said before walking toward Sam room and opened the door to show me Sam and Kat sleeping in Sam's bed.

"What the fuck" i said. He closed the door and we went to our room.

"Wait when the fuck did Kat get here? Oh my god I'm shook" i said.

"I don't know but I thought Sam and Hayden were together" Colby said.

"No. They're not together but they were talking. How the fuck could Sam bring her into our house after I just got arrested because of her?" I asked.

"I don't know" we both went downstairs and just stayed there. Devyn went to her room and Amanda was just chilling with me waiting for Elton to get ready.

"So do you think Hayden is excited for twins?" She asked me.

"I'm sure she's excited but i think she's still a little shocked" I said. We continued small talk till I heard Sam whispering.

"I'll be back" I said to Amanda. I walked to the hallway where I saw Sam sneaking Kat out. Once he closed the door he turned around and saw me.

"Scott she just got here and we were talking" he said.

"Then why was she asleep in your room?" I asked.

"You went into my room?"

"No. Colby went into your room thinking you were awake to see if you would film a video with him. Instead he sees you cuddled up with a girl who is the reason me and Brennen got arrested and who called you baby momma a hoe" I said.

"Kat was blowing up my phone last night drunk texting me and so I told her to come to the house so she wouldn't drive home drunk and se fell asleep so I just left her. I promise I'm not leading Hayden on. I'll even show you the text messages from Kat" Sam said.

"Woah Sam chill. You don't have to show me anything. But if you're talking to Hayden then you should tell her Kat was here" I said before walking back to the living room where Amanda and Colby was.

"Your child is so cute I can't" Amanda said as we looked down at the baby who all of a sudden started crawling everywhere after the first time we saw her crawling.

"Dude have one" Colby said.

"No Fuck you" Amanda said.

"Hey have you guys been on twitter lately?" Devyn said as she walked into the room with Corey who had his phone in his hands. He sat on the beanbag chair.

"No what's on Twitter?" I asked.

"Sources say they saw pink and blue smoke coming from youtubers Sam and Colby's house. Sam was recently accused of having a sexual affair with friend/roommate Hayden Matthews resulting in a pregnancy. The two have yet to directly deny the rumors but fans are suspecting Hayden is in fact pregnant due to fans seeing Scotland Brock buying baby shower decorations the day the colored smoke was seen" Corey said as he read from his phone.

"Dude Deadass how to people find this shit out?" Amanda asked.

"Either someone that was here told someone who wasn't here or people are straight up flying drones around to see if they can get chisme" I said.

(Chisme is Spanish for gossip)

"So then what do we do? Hayden obviously doesn't want anyone other than close friends to know she's pregnant" Devyn said.

"Okay well there's no pictures or videos are there?" I asked Corey.

"No I didn't see any"

"Okay so there's no legit proof. All we gotta do it not say anything or answer any questions. So if any fans or reporters or anything ask any of us anything we just lie or stretch the truth" Colby said.

"Yeah so someone text in the groupchat to deny anything" Amanda said.

"I'll do it I have my phone here anyway" I said.

"This is going to get out of control once people start noticing Hayden is only filming videos from her boobs and up and she hardly goes out or is in our videos and pictures" Corey said.

"Yeah but if she wants to keep her pregnancy a secret then we should all respect that and deny anything" I said and everyone agreed.

Groupchat conversation:

Scotland: word on twitter is that someone saw blue and pink smoke coming from our house

Brennen: I was just about to text you guys and tell you

Sam: wait really? How did everyone find out?

Colby: we don't know. Someone who was here for the barbecue either told people that weren't here or people are flying drones around

Aaron: where's Hayden?

Elton: oh shit. I'm looking at what everyone's saying and they're saying a that a girl named Madison spoke about Hayden being pregnant in an interview. But she didn't mention anything about the smoke.

Scotland: wtf!!!! Shut up no way you're lying. She's still obsessed?

Amanda: Hayden is at a meeting for her merch

Brennen: she's going to be pissed when she finds out.

Hayden: I am going to fight Madison Beer!